Hey Any Forums, what does it mean when your car sorta shuts down when you brake and come to a full stop sometimes?

Hey Any Forums, what does it mean when your car sorta shuts down when you brake and come to a full stop sometimes?

Attached: img-1-600x400.jpg (600x400, 31.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Taunus_V4_engine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it means post tits

Spark plugs or ignition coils i think

manual or automatic?

the engine wire is loose

Auto, a v6 engine I think or v4.

Not a woman or faggot

It means take the car to a shop because there's a number of things that could be happening and if you're not a mechanic and/or don't have a diagnostics reader it's going to be a stab in the dark

Does it idle like shit?
If so could simply adjust your idle RPM

I know that but just asking anons what it could have been in their experience

The brake stiffens up, the accelerator doesn't rev the engine, it just essentially does lockjaw in car form

if it's a v4 i suspect you've ruined the engine by using modern petrol.
if it is a v6 i would start by checking the vacuum hoses

There is no way to diagnose such a thing with what you can provide, it could be anything from fuel pump, to bad wiring, to a bad sensor, to a blocked catalytic, to someone leaving the plastic bag on the replacement air filter. Also, /o/.

kek mechanic will tell him he needs a new engine

mechanics are extremely shady thieving dishonest fuckers, goes double for dealerships with a hefty side of incompetence
>source
Im *the* honest mechanic and have 16 years of horror stories from customers, if I did business like a man instead of a moral faggot Id be wealthy instead of not making enough to owe taxes.

>V4
How fucking stupid are you?

Obviously a 2-stroke engine swap from a mariner outboard, duh. - Yeah, Any Forums doesn't know shit about cars, /o/ barely does.

>v4

Attached: 1652937847454.jpg (614x483, 130.11K)

the car does say to only use unleaded, which has been the only gas used, im a dumbfuck but not dumb enough to put diesel fuel into that shit.
Listen sugartits, I'll make you a deal, once my sweet ride is decked out, you can blow me while I ghost ride the whip going 25 mph in a residential area.

>Spark plugs or ignition coils i think

yes likely,

or bad torque transmission/ torque converter

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Taunus_V4_engine

"IF it's a v4 i suspect you've ruined the engine by using modern petrol"(unleaded)

>1962 - 1981
>Pic of a 99' Camry

oops, I missed that everyone uploads pictures that they have taken themselves with their own camera of things they own.

feels like I have been unnecessarily rude to a lot of models who just wanted to hear that they were beautiful :(