KIK CHATS

Kik thread put down your kik and requests. Lets get this started.

Attached: kik.png (186x186, 1.42K)

kik anon18134 i have small dick if you want to see

Will masturbate to anything u send me. Kik quinoti

Jerking off make me cum to anything absolutely NL

ValGordon420

Send me your favorite anything goes to get you off, 29/M/Uncut gooner edging here for hours, make me leak cum

Still here

Very open and active bull here.

Share with me what you are into and maybe we can have some fun. Below are things that I can do and am into:

1. do you enjoy sharing your gf/wife/ex's with strangers?
2. Do you enjoy sharing you sisters/cousins/daughters/other family members with strangers?
3. have you ever seen someone naked that you shouldn't have? was it by accident or on purpose?
4. Do you have any pics/vids of others that you shouldn't? Maybe you promised you deleted or maybe you took them in secret?
5. Do you like to share your creep/voyeur/hidden cam pics/vids?
6. Do you like the thought of a stranger controlling you and your girl? I can do that.
7. Do you like the idea of a stranger controlling your girl through you without her knowing?

What I can do for you:
1. I will Rate your girls
2. I can help spread or keep 100% confidential (between us only)
3. I can share your girl with others that I know and show you their reactions.
4. I can WWYD if I really like your girl.
5. If she makes me cum, I'll cum trib her.
6. I can put you girl as my phone background or up on my 70" tv.
7. I can get into snaps
8. I am very dom. if you want to be controlled and punished for pics and vids of your girls
9. I will send girls their own nudes and try to get more.
10.Share what you are into and I'll see if I can accomodate

Please reply with what your into and a pic to start or what you are into to start

annonmyst5436

Gideovames

Bi dude. Send whatever. I can also rate. Please don't ask for tribs or WWYD. Shit's exhausting. I also have a soft spot for twinks and fembois.

Kik onsay12

Perv girls I know on fb ig or vsco. Show me which pics you like and let's wank for them!

Kik me which social you want, and what type of preference of girl if any.

Last try. Been edging for hours. Will masturbate to anything you send me. Pref nudes.
Make me orgasm

Quinoti

24m from Germany. Hatte schon immer unheimliches Interesse an die Vorstellung trainiert, ausgebildet oder erzogen zu werden. Also von einen Meister/Herrin abgerichtet und so geformt zu werden, wie auch immer sie es sich wünschen. Ich sende keine Bilder aber habe wenigstens mal eine gute Ausdrucksweise.
Vielleicht spricht es ja jemanden an.
Kik: Azur_1998

DainelTroub

I need family game night ideas as a single dad.

Expose your hairy bitch to me. If I like, I’ll tribute her.

Pablopicasso365

Trading texas wins 512 area preferred kik:spoder35

Trading blackmail megas like Ruben, RG, Bertha, Incestwhore, Nth and 2 OC bm folders

Looking for Darkscandals packs, catfished modeling calls, hidden cam vids of teen girls and anything of teen femboys

I’ll trade for pretty much whatever interests me so hmu if you have anything.

wikr CroppedFan

Also have kik so reply with yours so i can message you

23/m/us
Showing off my cock to anybody who wants to see it; curious, gay, m, f , cuck, tomboy, femboy, milf, or any combination (as long as you’re at least 18).
Most people who’ve seen it like it. A lot. Come find out why. ;)
Kik: alnwik

tribursluts6969 or sc: tyler_271, trades, tribs or just share your girl if you want. Honestly down for pretty much anything.

Trading hacked snaps and OC. Young but legal etc.

Kik: rivthenek

funstefanie

Some pretty cute chick I talk to sometimes. Probably won't like it when you just add her but might be worth a shot. She sent me underwear wins once, so worth a shot maybe. Protip, just try to be her friend. She comes off as incredibly lonely but she hates strangers adding her.

Lost chats. Stroking to friend. She’s a former soccer player and sorority girl. Hit me up if we’ve talked before. Name drop her for my full attention.

Annon6985

bored n high looking to chat/share chubby coworker ive been slamming...yonbron88

19/f
I record rare kink videos you dont normally find on the internet
kik- sbezho

I'll send your irls nudes to their snaps and bm for more nudes dc_565

Still here make me cum

Any Irish lads around up for trading?
adammurphy699

Sharing my slut for some captions or Tribs throwaway96794

erowriter44

Looking for a fellow writer for some taboo RP involving a girl I know. I've been feeding y'all all day and now I want some me-time.

Clip Share

Attached: Screenshot_20220911-204506_Kik.jpg (1080x2400, 336.06K)

26 androgynous twink looking for someone to expose me online
urnewtoyy

Attached: FS0TvUNX0AAiPe-.jpg (650x680, 45.9K)