YLYL

>YLYL

Attached: F10FAEF3-CEEE-4152-9ACE-4D5FC24E8EDB.jpg (840x1108, 672.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVl1lZoHnlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RIP globohomo.

Attached: ballots.jpg (842x1024, 79.44K)

I don't get it. I'm fine with homeschooling as long as the child is enrolled in some kind of public activities so they learn social skills, and there is a national standardized test to make sure they actually know what they need to know.

Attached: 56537687436.webm (640x480, 1.26M)

Attached: Robert C.jpg (640x445, 50.55K)

Bruh whut

Attached: 1662921821435.jpg (2162x2339, 1.84M)

The joke is haha public schools are teaching kids gay so parents are wising up

the only people who won't let their kids freely become trans are right wing terrorists - we need to put them in prison camps and be done with it

Thats the bulk of it, yeah. But the rest is toxic marxism, CRT and the ridiculous mask and dangerous mRNA "vaccine" mandates.

Attached: covid foosball.jpg (720x960, 415.54K)

LoL

Attached: troon fuckers.png (1277x1174, 676.23K)

>public schools are teaching kids gay so parents are wising up
God Americans are so fucking retarded.

Attached: 5561651.gif (500x384, 493.93K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rVl1lZoHnlw

What if people who do this are just really into guro?

thank you for keeping your retard genes out of public

Yeah man the crowd who casually has 10 abortions per year and takes Lupron like multivitamins are the ones having kids.

if there's one thing stupid people are good at it's breeding

>Washington Times

>claims to be smart by intentionally ending genetic lineage

whoa boy lol

>so dumb she thinks that's what i meant
rope yourself troon

Show everyone how smart you are by sterilizing yourself.

the funny thing is public schools will keep crying for more money even tho the market is saying they suck. Everyone is finding alternatives, but hey, we are good teachers! we "deserve" more money!

the cost of private schools has skyrocketed in the last 20 years. When will the government give out loans for private schools ?

You dont seem to understand how this works. When a government "gives" any form of money, they use it as leverage to get their way. A lot of private schools exist simply to avoid that iron fist situation of the government.