America

Remember when niggers rioted in the streets and burned down cities while we were going though a pandemic all just because a nigger drug addict criminal got killed?

Attached: f8b5685d-ae69-4330-935c-29edeb9597f4-VPC_GEORGE_FLOYD_PROTESTS_0531_DESK_THUMB.jpg (1280x720, 71.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q8QESv_t2Lk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I won't ever forget.
>mostly peaceful

I hate niggers and I hate america

>got killed

jew detected

> while we were going though a pandemic
>we're
But, user..... the nigger plague is still upon us.

Yep, all they accomplished was advancing the spread of coronavirus and causing billions of dollars in damages. I really hate protesters, just a bunch of unimportant people trying to be important.

You sure have a lot of IPs, op

Remember blm, where 120lb white zoomers and 40 year old roasties with green hair matched through the streets whilst real niggers looted Nike and walgreens, ruined livelihoods, and assaulted innocent people

>burned down cities

>things that never happened

Just another right wing fantasy. The violence was all white supremacists framing people of color.

Defund the police! Yeah, that worked out real well...

>people of color

Lmao

Attached: 4CE9E512-158E-44EF-BE5D-48C1B3AF7329.gif (381x434, 1.98M)

What do you mean, schizo?

Blacks are easily controlled.

Attached: Dog.jpg (575x602, 75.06K)

Nope, nice try nigger lover but your little beast pets attacked white society per usual

Why are niggers obsessed with destorying white ciliviation?

>Remember when niggers rioted in the streets
Antifa had a huge Jewish presence. You think it was a coincidence that Kyle Rittenhouse shot 3 rioters and 100% of them were Jews?

The Bolsheviks who brought communism to Russia were almost entirely Jewish. The communists who battled with Hitler rising to power were almost entirely Jewish. Marx was a Jew. Communism is Jewish.

Attached: 1661974879258647.jpg (672x684, 169.52K)

I remember a bunch of white guilty liberals protesting who didn't have jobs while the people who worked carried on. Vandalizing small businesses owned by blacks happened as part of the their movement. There are places named after Floyd now do to pussies in government

youtu.be/q8QESv_t2Lk
Here ya go...

a bunch of white supremacists larping as BLMers

So how did Kyle Rittenhouse manage to shoot 3 rioting Jews?

He was there to commit terror and they tried to stop him.

Is my reply a jew?