All the money in the world

>All the money in the world
>Not a single hair transplant
>No teethe whitening
>0 times under the knife
>Waits till 29 to get married
What a based guy. A true hero.

Attached: images-14.jpg (1080x1440, 196.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

music.youtube.com/watch?v=gzrRoDd9CxM&list=OLAK5uy_kKzmiwGsUH5BhqqgOfHDefQWiixN1q2EQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Inbred as fuck

He will,actually,be ever so and very good for the Royal Family.
A sensible head upon his shoulders,and possessing many traits of his Mother.

colossal ass forehead

How are they going to deal with the constitutional crisis his son will cause?

The royal family serves no purpose. Why anyone gives a single fuck about any of them is beyond me. They are equivalent the kardashians or a hundred other worthless celebs

>b-but he had sex with a 17 year old hes a fucking monster groomer anal schwab brandon voter

I was telling my 60 dad about Mountbatten, Charles etc and mentioned this, he said "Id fuck a 17 year old too"

average cuck "morals" fan vs average biology enjoyer

>in a marriage of convenience like his father
>not able to marry his side piece like his father
>his brother fucked off for a better life
>first heir is gayer than an elton john concert

So based.
>So based.

You have,glaringly and equally,obviously,missed the whole point of the post.
Congratulations.

It's legal to have sex with a 16 year old in Bongistan. You just can't take pictures or record it.

all the above may be explained away by his rescue Helicopter flying career,
I'm pretty sure he will do all the above now (that it wont interfere with flight status, or threaten line of succession from inbred surgery complications)

Attached: queen-elizabeth-ii-trolled-trump-during-visit-reports-say-1029434.jpg (2500x1667, 686.36K)

He's the fucking Prince of Wales and he doesn't even speak Welsh! Has to ask his dad to translate.

Attached: british racism.jpg (673x690, 62.52K)

Trumps suits are terrible for such a rich guy
Looks like he buys them off the rack at Kohl's

Had you not been so busy with your unnecessary capitalization you might have noticed that the response was, in fact, on point. The royal family is superfluous.

Attached: royals 1654188866397.jpg (828x528, 346.43K)

>his rescue Helicopter flying career,
Holy based!!!

He does his own hair and make-up, too.

Attached: burger king.jpg (774x960, 81.76K)

damn, they look like a normal family.

I didn’t miss a thing. He’s not “based”. He’s a twat who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. You’re a fanboy because he didn’t get hair plugs? Pathetic

…right down to the model of the Sydney Opera House on Catherine's head.

Attached: royals 1654217119838.jpg (805x903, 99.75K)

top kek. Kids will be kids.

>a hero
no
>is he cool
maybe. he's got 326 people (more than half of which are women) telling him how to be a real leader and a manly man.

a real man says and does whatever the fuck he wants. this bitch boy right here enjoys the straightjacket. pic related.

Attached: 1653639905832.jpg (718x787, 56.72K)

What a fucking peasant

Attached: 3 inbreds and 2 snipers.jpg (1200x899, 160.66K)

The thing is, the kids aren't wrong. Only politicians looking for votes, and the rich, who can be hurt by them after elections, mouth those inanities to the dirt crawlers.

You think he's gay?

you just know there's still leftover drunks down below. with their arses out.

Attached: 1645952159825.jpg (500x508, 37.29K)

Funny enough they're Brioni
He's just built like a real fat faggot so he looks ridiculous regardless of what he's wearing

music.youtube.com/watch?v=gzrRoDd9CxM&list=OLAK5uy_kKzmiwGsUH5BhqqgOfHDefQWiixN1q2EQ

I think he's the biggest constitutional crisis since Edward VIII.

Of course he's a fag what the fuck are you smoking. That penlicking shemale has no place in the armed forces of any nation. Jesus what an embarrassment.
>ooh but look, his teeth
>ooh but look, no implants
>ooh but look, no fake tits or botox
what the fuck is this pathetic shit. this poodle is chanceless against a platoon of US Marines, let alone an SAS team, let alone a single Foreign Legion fighter. Yet you seriously expect him to be the commander in chief of a nuclear power?

He still can't point to Cherkov on the map, even though it's been on the news all year, by the way.

Attached: 1641626370599.jpg (599x449, 41.39K)