Hi I work for Netflix and I'm conducting a survey of what sort of show the far right would watch

Hi I work for Netflix and I'm conducting a survey of what sort of show the far right would watch.

Our current top suggestion given to us is a live action romance with Miles Morales (black Spider-Man) and Gwen Stacy (Spider-Gwen/Ghost-Spider). But I'll take new suggestions if you have any.

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (1125x1081, 283.92K)

I want an animated show about the failure of the Rwandan genocide and to show, unadulterated, the true nature of niggers.

just reread my fucking text messages to my friends you fucking retards. sorry that your wife is physically stronger than you and won't let you put down your broken infants but that shouldn't be my fucking problem dude

miles is loves by most fans
gwen is simular

but you need to run snowflake if you want the far right

Greenlight our shit then, Any Forums needs moar shows for us. We don't want more superhero bullshit or gay shows for tranny kids.

How about a show with a Christian character who isn't a douche?

Even Christian movies made by Christians for Christians can't seem to do this

Me (the far right) would watch a show about killing niggers

Those movies just suck. I mean a Hollywood movie.

>Vikings
that's all I can think of sorry

>the far right
what does it mean? anyone who questions government narratives?

Her super powers are telling lies, being able to haggle prices down, and extreme nepotism.

Anyone to the right of Mao

I would definitely watch a documentary about how Netflix was destroyed and its every member publicly executed.
I dont know if I count as far right or not though. Ive said nigger a few times. Does that count?

shouldn't you check with the Chinese first? they're the only market that matters to the entertainment companies.

Free speech and gun rights are only for far right wing extremists.

Join the revolution that gives all power to the State!

Pretty much. How about a survey on being so radical, what used to be the center is now "far right".

You want a Marvel comic that would sit well with the American right (and still be potentially tolerable in China)?

Do a FAITHFUL adaptation of Sgt. Fury's Howling Commandos.

Beyond it being obvious on the surface that this is larp and bait, Disney has the rights to Spider-man television shit. Not netflix.
You guys are weird and silly and clearly bored.

We had the Punisher and disney jews cancelled it.