Almost fucked around, will I still find out?

>go on grindr
>finally find a cute femboy
>chat for a bit
>he wants to meet up
>fuckyes.jpg
>get in my car, tell him I'm omw
>tells me he's been lying
>think "aw fuck, it's some greasy 40 year old
>tells me he's fifteen
>I'm nearly 30
>begs me to still come over, he wants bwc bad
>tell him I'm not going to jail
>he says he's gonna tell the cops if I don't
>told him to get back to school and block him

I'm freaking out. I'm not gonna go to jail if I told him no, right? I'm keeping screenshots of the chat as evidence that I told him no, and blurred all the pics he sent so I don't have CP on my phone.

I'm not going to jail... right?

Attached: 1635608457917.jpg (236x309, 13.05K)

Faggot

No retard. As soon as you reasonably found out his age, you cut of all possibility of meeting. It’s probably a form of blackmail / predator sting anyways that someone wants for either extortion or to make a YouTube video about. Stings start saying they’re legal, and then right as it’s about to come together they reveal they’re underage and if you let it fly your face is on YouTube forever.

Naw. If you have the evidence that upon finding out he was underaged, at worst they will give you shit for not reporting him, but you didn't commit any crimes so I wouldn't worry about it at all.

dodged a bullet OP

Attached: take a seat right over there.jpg (1400x2041, 128.29K)

not to jail, but maybe your social and work life gets rekd hard, does this boy know where you work and who your friends/family are? when he lies to your boss/friends etc. you could loose your job and family connections

Absolutely not, I run a VPN at home, never left my internet, always use fake names, and edit out my tattoos for pictures. Also use a throwaway email.

I'm completely out of the closet, so I don't have to worry about being found out. I'm kindof what they'd call a bear, so I don't walk around acting like a faggot all the time.

Incredibly based anonymous gay user

then you are good

Thats actually a really good point. I'm probably gonna go down to the popo shop and report him later when my heart rate slows down and I'm not all panicky. Plus I don't want something bad to happen to the kid. There's a huge murder problem in this area and no one is ever found because of the forests here.

Yes, I am
But in my eyes there's nothing straighter than making a man submit to your cock. Think about it. Makes you the true alpha.

I'm a strict top too.

Attached: FB_IMG_1656568910157.jpg (720x516, 38.55K)

Never been fucked?

>making a man submit to your cock
That sounds kinda gay.

Thx m8
I work in a gun shop and run a beef farm at home. I like to think I am doing the gay community a service by not submitting to the whiny, flamboyant faggot stereotype.

Once when I was 18. I was thin and had long hair, did a bunch of ecstacy at a rave in the forests near here, got passed around by some buff guys. It was a lot of fun, but now that I'm big, hairy and a lyft junkie I have no interest in bottoming anymore.

It is gay, but I'm still mostly right. Dominating other men is alpha as fuck.

post pics of your bear body faggot

100% a trap, so to speak.

Though you could have underage nude on your phone now kek

Who tf looks at or dls pics on the phone? Easily 95/100 busts are fags on their phones

do you have any stds or stis?

No, I don't think I will.

No no no noooo. Don't involve the popo if they're not already involved. You're a fag and if the cops don't like fags then they'll twist your words and find a way to get you trouble. DO NOT talk to cops until you absolutely have to.

based do you go on Any Forums?

run

Nah, not a fed. He was the only one that sent a face pic, I recognize him. Don't know his name or anything, but I've seen him working at the Walmart in town.

show butthole

You're fucked, OP. Expect to be v&

Also if you absolutely must talk to the police, have a lawyer present when you give a statement. They will tell you what to say, how to say it, and act as a reliable witness so officer fuckwit cannot conveniently misremember and fuck you with key points of conversation.

Nope, got checked in June and haven't been active lately. Always stay wrapped too. With this monkeypox shit I'm not fucking around.

Oh man your FUCKED

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-12 8.27.38 PM.png (676x472, 246.49K)

Already left a voice-mail to my lawyer to call me back asap. Been working with him for years so ill have him backing me up. Like I said, I'm worried about his safety as well. The cops here are pretty chill. I'm in Canada.