Shed tears reading this

Shed tears reading this

I think some of us laugh at trannies as a defence mechanism against a deeper horror.

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (1284x1893, 559.09K)

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (1284x1715, 497.32K)

Fuck plebbit, fuck you for posting other sites and bring them traffic. Becoming an hero nigger

>I think some of us laugh at trannies as a defence mechanism against a deeper horror.

Nope, I laugh at them because I find them fucking hilarious. That and they are on a count down timer for suicide.

Agreed. The way this trans shit is being pushed on kids makes me so angry, and in a way the non binary and "he they" shit is even worse because it's being used to normalise it and turn it into a trend. The academics and doctors involved in this need to face consequences for their actions, ideally long jail times and assets seized to pay for counselling and long term medical treatments for those our system has failed so badly.

>I think some of us laugh at trannies as a defence mechanism against a deeper horror.

Hell no, I feel no sympathy for these fucks. It's fucking hilarious when they regret it. At 14 you are old enough to take responsibility for your fucking self, stop trying to blame others for not thinking things through.

This was a kid though user. Professionals told them it was okay to transition. Their mother was brainwashed and they lost everything because they were manipulated by a system that was supposed to protect them...

Sounds more like you are giving the "professionals an easy way out of this horrifying thing they did to this child.

If I want to read a book, I read a real book.
Now go back to your safespace, plebbitor

Yeah they need to go to prison, if there was no "support" they wouldn't be doing this shit.

>Im 17 why do I have to think about ending my life
Is... is that not normal? I suppose HRT is more permanent, but 13-17 years old is a pretty ripe age for wanting to commit suicide. 20+ is when I think people have their shit together.

What's wrong with using "they" instead of "he".

Not who you're talking to, but I'd rather a new pronoun be used. Saying "they" is confusing for a singular pronoun. People had a complete hissy fit over the fucking oxford comma, but they seem perfectly fine with bastardizing pronouns without complaint.

This doesn't help that they want to commit suicide user, they regret everything that they have done because they were brainwashed into a fad. Even the people who end up "happy are just riding the cope train because they dknt know what else to do. These groomers are fucking disgusting faggots and they will rot in hell for this, and yes yes I know
>"But anooon hell r not teh realzors"
of course hellspawn doesn't believe in the almighty kek.

nooses when?
It's literally human experimentation happening via medical permissiveness

Nooses will just make you seem like the bad person but it's literally unstoppable at this point, you just have to ride it out and fight tooth and nail for your own and others.

What horrifying thing? Doing what the child said they wanted or else they'll an hero? Hell no, the only ones to blame are the trannies who couldn't hack life without trying to be special.

Strictly speaking nothing, but my problem is with these "he they" and "she they" freaks who have a meltdown if you don't alternate pronouns when referring to them. Plus the gender neutral pronouns and non binary shite is pretentious nonsense which encourages kids into the trans cult because who wants to be boring and cis?

Of course they're going to say they want to an hero user! They are programmed hy the media to hate BIG CISHET & CO. Don't be fucking stupid now. I can understand your hatred but I don't understand why you wouldn't direct it at the source that is agreeing with trannies and has been playing people day in and day out like the corrupt system that america sustains itself on and will spread to other countries if we are not very careful

Male hormones allowed them for the first time to think rationally

Those telling the truth cared more about those poor souls then those who pushed them to mutilate themself.

He sealed his fate by cutting his wiener of - however, instead of just killing himself he should go after those who did this to him AND those who should but did not stop him.

Therefore, dear trannies, you will never be a woman and you will kill yourself sooner or later. It is inevitable. But you can take the demons who did this to you, with you back to hell as a last act of redemption.

Attached: 1654893372454.png (992x607, 658.49K)

It's really pretty simple user, I'm not trying to scapegoat people out of personal responsibility. You take the same worldview as every other SJW crusader
>THE BIG OTHER caused this, it's not my fault I'm broken

Yes but these are kids, you're using pedo logic that these kids can consent to this.