Kik thread

Post what you're looking for below

Attached: KiK-Logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 54.57K)

Send me anything and i must masturbate to it! Name is quinoti

Bull here, send your wife gf etc
Can also add to groups
Kik: almostworked43

Very open and active bull here.

Share with me what you are into and maybe we can have some fun. Below are things that I can do and am into:

1. do you enjoy sharing your gf/wife/ex's with strangers?
2. Do you enjoy sharing you sisters/cousins/daughters/other family members with strangers?
3. have you ever seen someone naked that you shouldn't have? was it by accident or on purpose?
4. Do you have any pics/vids of others that you shouldn't? Maybe you promised you deleted or maybe you took them in secret?
5. Do you like to share your creep/voyeur/hidden cam pics/vids?
6. Do you like the thought of a stranger controlling you and your girl? I can do that.
7. Do you like the idea of a stranger controlling your girl through you without her knowing?

What I can do for you:
1. I will Rate your girls
2. I can help spread or keep 100% confidential (between us only)
3. I can share your girl with others that I know and show you their reactions.
4. I can WWYD if I really like your girl.
5. If she makes me cum, I'll cum trib her.
6. I can put you girl as my phone background or up on my 70" tv.
7. I can get into snaps
8. I am very dom. if you want to be controlled and punished for pics and vids of your girls
9. I will send girls their own nudes and try to get more.
10.Share what you are into and I'll see if I can accomodate

Please reply with what your into and a pic to start or what you are into to start

annonmyst5436

Send me something hot, will trade
Kik: jodleerer

Need to make my 7 inches cum
Send me your best sluts
Bonus for undressing
bonus bonus for pics you shouldn't have - stolen/voyeur/snaphack
I don't save and definitely don't trade. oc stays oc

Taw44r

Dp4int send your fav hentai

Vinceblacked

Stroking to wives, gfs, sisters, moms, aunts, friends, etc.

Will trib if hot

Lost chats. Stroking to friend. She’s a former soccer player and sorority girl. Hit me up if we’ve talked before. Name drop her for my full attention.

Annon6985

I bet I can guess your bra size from a dressed pic off u
Kik odinxxx

Kstrat222 m/26/PA femboy showing face and small cock for blackmail/humiliation/ exposure. intrested in F,trans, and couples. jerking to wives and gf's

23/m/us
Showing off my cock to anybody who wants to see it; curious, gay, m, f , cuck, tomboy, femboy, milf, or any combination (as long as you’re at least 18).
Most people who’ve seen it like it. A lot. Come find out why. ;)
Kik: alnwik

Kik: AeroKyoto

Really enjoy fantasizing about my fiancée having both a sexual and romantic relationship with another man and being impregnated by him

Still here. Control what i masturbate to! Quinoti

Haven’t shared her in a while, I’d love to know if anyones still got April saved! I love seeing how much this dumb whore has been spread around.
Make me regret sharing her ;)

km.as

Attached: D0F30690-7040-42AD-8C3F-90546DCB3129.jpg (640x1136, 681.76K)

Kik: nottheFBI.gov

CP

32m NY. Married high school teacher and coach here... school just started and there's another new batch of girls driving me crazy. My wife is gone for the weekend at a conference, I'm all alone.

I haven't blown a good load in a while and I really need to let out some pressure. Wanna help a married man cum?

My favorites are girl next door types, legal teens, and thicker athletic girls but I'm really up for anything right now

SecretSecrets315

Show me what you have annon
Kik arikemaru

want to trade bm content anony10099

Looking for nude or nn sluts to coom for.

Asians, redheads, cosplayers/egirls, blondes in little skirts all light my fire

Navarrom123

NoMoreLoli

I'm high as fuck. Help me get over my loli addiction

username is bigwhiteforyo

I'l tell you what I'd do to your girl/wife/sister. Cucks, contact me. Prefer vids. Can also trade homemade vids.

irlgoon8675

Looking for irls/teens

Sup anons? I can get into to any Snapchat. I been working in the security sector for them a very long time and I have learnt the skills required to get into any account. If this interests you then let’s talk business. Find me on KiK or Snapchat. The image in this post has my username for both. Let’s turn your fantasies into realities.

Attached: A13A520C-12FD-449C-8ACC-23B3B592923B.jpg (1206x2208, 319.14K)

Trading snap rips from every state.

Kil: rivthenek

shut up faggot its an obvious scam

Still still here. Please control what I masturbate to, been edging for hours. Name is quinoti