My mtf girlfriend wants to get the surgery but won’t listen to me...

my mtf girlfriend wants to get the surgery but won’t listen to me. she assures me she needs it for happiness and i keep telling her it’s not gonna be what she thinks it is. i don’t want her to ruin her body.

Attached: 283775E6-BDE1-4D9C-ABAF-1D126091B379.jpg (828x1061, 576.37K)

It's her body, faggot. You don't like it, don't be with her.

Have you shown her pics of what it looks like? Its horrible.

> she

>It's his body, faggot. You don't like it, don't be with him

That’s what you get for dating a man in drag you stupid faggot in the closet.
>she
Jokes on you, you’re the faggot you retard.
Her
Faggot.

you're already feeding into his delusions with that mess,

she says those are just bad surgeons

she’s also never been with a cis woman before, and i have. she does not want to accept there’s gonna be a big difference.

>My transgender partner is irrational

Attached: 49397747_511224559387549_777378085459722240_n.jpg (800x778, 63.54K)

I hate when they do it too but she wont listen to you and get the surgery and you probably will be turned off by that so you should start looking for a new one

>she does not want to accept there’s gonna be a big difference
thats a factor why many kill themselfs after the surgery. They think its their pass into a normal life as a woman and then they will be confroted with the harsh truth that any guy whos every seen a pussy can see from a mile away what they have down there is a healed open would which tries to resemble that and gtfo

This is rather simple.

First she needs to find common ground: agreeing that it’s a very very big, permanent change, and should be done fully informed.

Then find some post op trans people who have been that way for a good decade or more and get her to talk with them and understand the good and the bad.

Then let her make an informed decision.

I’m betting she will shy away from talking to the veterans. She’ll be afraid they’ll tell her, “this doesn’t fix the problems you’re looking to fix. Fixing those problems comes from therapy and learning to love yourself.”

I’m betting she’s currently on an endless treadmill of “just this one more thing. That’s what I need. Then I’ll finally be happy.”

Basically she’s a standard American. She’s got significant issues and wants a quick reliable fix rather than a lifetime of facing and fighting demons.

And American surgeons will gladly cut her up for money.

Ive been in all the usual internet cesspools since about 2010 and Ive yet to really *see* one of those tranny pussies you guys talk about, no idea what one looks like.

Cartels, kids etc I think troon pussy is the last bit of innocence I have left. Leaving this thread now so dont bother, if I was that stupid Id have seen one already.

The best ones look mostly scar free and kind of okay. The worst ones look like someone was reassembled after a car accident with a staple gun.

None of them ever look like, “oooh pussy!”

They all look like a dude had their genitals cut off and had a hole surgically opened between their legs

They can look okay-ish from the outside at first glance. When you open them they lack all resemblence, they dont self lubricate.

Ive heard of some woman having to deal with hairs growing inside their artificial pussies because they take skin to skult that that i from around that area

Attached: file.png (1024x684, 1.25M)

Talk about mental disability. That face is hideous. Those tits are a disaster. Honestly the outside of that fake pussy is actually the most realistic part.

Attached: file.png (667x1000, 974.31K)

Tell her about dilators she'll have to shove into her wound for hours a day every day.

lol

Attached: file.png (1024x682, 588.42K)

who wants a piece of that yummy healed fleshwound

Attached: file.png (667x1000, 938.16K)

>She
>Her
Genetic dead end detected.

Attached: file.png (667x1000, 945.93K)

>be OP
>like penis
>pretend you're not gay because it's a feminine penis
>boyfriend wants to cut off the dick
>can't say no or else you'll be "transphobic"
>won't want to deal with an axe wound when you had a nice penis to play with before
Worst part is he's gonna ruin what you have to mutilate his body and then blame you when you don't like it. Get out while you can OP, he's gonna go batshit and accuse everyone who doesn't like the new fake vagoo of being transphobic. This is how they destroy trannies, btw, encourage them do to bad things to themselves then encourage them to blame everyone else around them. He's going to go nuts when the surgery doesn't validate him anymore, he has no value on the dating market, and people leave him.