One of my co-workers was talking about the "sadness of the queen's death"

One of my co-workers was talking about the "sadness of the queen's death".

Bitch, fuck the queen. Fuck any concept of royaltly. This is America and we don't stand for that shit.

Attached: hawow.jpg (480x455, 33.58K)

Attached: 1662814180827366.jpg (574x388, 34.4K)

>Fuck any concept of royaltly. This is America and we don't stand for that shit.

Attached: 71nrm2qpFiL.jpg (1400x2114, 245.16K)

her death doesn't mean the end of british royalty, dumbass, it just means that the royalty who knew their place are dying off

Americans are itching for a monarch.
Subservient cucks

Attached: 3813ffb1-ef09-489a-bbda-4068ab44dd22.jpg (590x487, 67.49K)

She literally did nothing for years while her country went to shit.

The only accomplishment people can come up with for her is long "years of service". Somehow just existing for a long time while being completely useless is supposed to be an accomplishment.

The royal family, and England in general, have had much influence over America’s culture. Though it may not seem like it now, they were indeed very influential from the 17th to 19th century, and we used to be very anglicized. Many customs that we have today and think nothing of come from them. And for that I pay some respects.

>This is America and we don't stand for that shit.
trumptards disagree: they are now also full blown royalists

just wait until the queen of england is black and they bring back capital punishment for insulting her

fucking vile parasite whore

you want trump to be king tho

meanwhile a North Korea-like propoganda machine is in full effect telling us the nation is grieving and the little norms will fucking eat it all up.

what a sad faggot you are

Legally, she can't do shit. Given that, what do you expect her to do?

>fuck royalty America don't play that
>but just wait until the King of kings gets back you foreign heathens

The reason you disrespect the idea of royalty is the reason America is a shit hole. You will never have anything to be proud of and that will be the US's downfall

cook his tendies

lol'd, but not with you, at you

American here. Do I get a day off of work because this bitch died? If not, then I don't give a fuck.

Oi,
Whassup Granna

Attached: HIVEMI~1.jpg (640x360, 104.04K)

>She literally did nothing for years while her country went to shit.
Nah-- through Royal Assent and Royal Consent she specifically approved every single act of law and meaningful policy that helped turn her country into shit.

She was 100% part of the process.

>885456006
Opinion, discarded.

Thank you for this post.

Exactly.

jfk's like "bro this is the phone room you need a phone bro like come on bro"

>Fuck any concept of royaltly. This is America and we don't stand for that shit.
Unless it's Emperor Trump. Then it's ok.

hahahahahahhahahaha you fucking idiot

kennedy's, as much as i dislike them, worked their asses off, utilized government to the best of their extent and built a legacy. that shit wasn't royalty you stupid fucking cunt hahahah omg

Attached: lightbringer.png (648x666, 92.72K)

Trump couldn’t manage a horse poop bucket in a parade. Literally a doofus beyond George W. Bush doofus level.

American's aren't "itching" for shit you dumb cuck.

So glad she brought down the royal family. Ha.

Attached: gotem.jpg (680x1020, 142.47K)

Schizopedo

It's part of a centuries old tradition. Be respectful of that. If you can appreciate that.

literally don't even know what the fuck that means

but cool story bruh

Centuries old tradition? Who gives a fuck

It means you and you are fucking afraid of me

More like we question and investigate claims of authority that don't seem legitimate. The world is going to shit. We just don't give a fuck about anyone's "traditions" anymore. Get with the program. No one is special.

Except the "queen" of course, right? you dumb cunt

No one is afraid of you. No one wants to be near you.

Dont stand for that shit? You went from the American dream being a strong family built on love trust and morals to trannies running around cutting off their dicks and making thigh skin cocks all while sitting on their asses collecting NEET bux. You stand for ABSOLUTELY nothing, Spineless swine.