Tfw kissless virgin at 36

>tfw kissless virgin at 36

Attached: 3gnqzq.png (600x600, 185.48K)

Have you at least tried talking to women? Maybe become gay?

Why havent you visited a pro?

Is it a goal of yours to lose your viginity?

42 here mate. This might be the weekend I actually give up on everything. Why am I going to work? Etc. I just want a hug at the end of the day.

>Kissless virgin
Not anymore

Attached: kiss.webm (640x640, 911.39K)

Why have you not seen a pro?

It's not the same
Not qanymore, it's not a reality

I did. I literally cum when she touched me outside my pants.

Sure it isnt the same, but it would at least take the pressure off / power of it off your mind. Once sex is not longer this exotic thing you might have a much easier time finding a woman.

Damn, you ever do it again?

no one cares
one
cares

Kissless but not a virgin for me user, I feel you

I can't find a woman no matter what

100% this in my experience.

lmao, how does one manage to fuck, but not kiss?

>Damn, you ever do it again?
Not fucking likely. I should have known it'd happen, I have no luck and have a small cock with really bad phimosis anyway.

Kissless virgin at 34, life is alright, just stop looking for pussy and find alternative pussy in the form of onaholes

stfu crybaby, you’re a disgrace to all the late virgins and that kind of behaviour is part of the reason why our problems aren’t taken seriously by the society

My man you definitely can, youre psyching yourself out of it. What is preventing you? And just find a pro man, it will give you a better idea of what its really like and then you wont obsess over the idea of being a "virgin" anymore.

Just do it again man you have nothing to lose. And idk how small your cock is, but I have a small cock and I have a gf so its not impossible.

Nope I can't i'm too ugly for a woman

Fag

She had covid because she just got back from visiting her boyfriend in the US so I fucked her but didn't kiss her so I wouldn't get it.

How are you too ugly for a woman? If youre fat just eat better and hit the gym, itll help your confidence too. Also you really just need to be well-groomed, get yourself a nice haircut and come nice clothes and dont be fat. You may not get any girl you want, but youll find one.

Im short, not very attractive, and have a small dick. Yet I have been with quite a few women and have had a gf for awhile. A lot of it is confidence, and intrigue which are things that you can learn.