Lets boycott the new live action little mermaid

I cant believe they made ariel a nigger. Fuck this brown washing bullshit

Attached: 0B2A1B35-4F4D-4A9A-9A29-97B186BA9203.jpg (1242x1153, 708.4K)

>I care about children's movies for girls
Fucking kek

Attached: 1645193677000.jpg (646x1024, 163.89K)

how about fucking no? I dont care about her being black, and mermaids are a fetish of mine, gonna nut to the whole thing multiple times

man im not a fan of niggers either but i'd never even know this movie existed until you fragile snowflakes started screeching about it
what a weird hill to die on
you could rant about crime rates, about demographic shift, about welfare, about affirmative action, or even what causes/campaigns black majority churches donate to. But instead you are super mad about seeing a nigger in a laundry commercial or something.

I do. And im not afraid to say it. My daughters loved the little mermaid when they were kids. And so did i. Now its ruined by all of you liberal nigger loving pieces of shit.

dont be a schmendrick

Attached: 1648146313985.jpg (462x342, 67.06K)

I will fucking die on this hill nigger lover. Why dont we reboot black panther with ryan gosling?

little mudfish

Niggers can't come up with their own fucking IP, gotta steal it from the jews. I love that whites and blacks both hate this. It doesn't satisfy either race. Do blacks really want to be mermaids or would they rather have an original fucking story arc of their own

I’ll fuck your little daughters cracker asses with my bbc, how about that?

so tired of seeing faggot propaganda and niggers all over movies and shows. Its force fed on every form of media. The straight white male is always the bad guy. Fuck that

>a mythical creature that lives in the ocean is definitely caucasian
reee i want to be a victim reee war on christmas reee the arbys i go to hired a nigger its gone woke reeee there is a caravan of spics coming to replace me reee

This makes no sense. Everyone knows niggers is be scared of da water. They cannot swim or are too lazy to swim looking for a free government handout of life jackets

>the children's movie is ruined for me
Are you a child?

I really don't care about blackwashing at all. The main issue though is that they won't let you do the opposite.

Your little girls are gonna be split in half by black cock if they aren't already worshipping it

Its just niggers that dont see a problem with this. Niggers dont mind stealing shit that doesn’t belong to them

She is unattractive though. 2D Ariel is one of best looking Disney girls

Children movies cope

I like the fishy parts more tbh, i'd fuck her no problem

The Little Mermaid is from Danish folklore. Less than 2% of Denmark is black in 2022, and it was an even smaller sliver back when the story was published in the early 19th century.
Does this mean King Triton will also be black? Ariel is his daughter, after all. Let's blackwash the whole cast while we're at it.

>Genuinely cares about the color of the mermaid in a childrens movie
Kys

Cope harder racist piece of shit

Children's movie cope

You niggers didnt have the luxury of watching classic disney movies growing up. If every classic disney movie had niggers in them to begin with and then 20 years later we cast whites in the live action, you baboons would be swinging from street lights and throwing your shit at people

>Boycott
You were actually going to fucking watch it if Ariel was white? Lmao

This is what happens when Americans touch white culture.
They turn it black and ruin the whole thing

>Pleasure of watching classic Disney movies
Disney movies fucking suck. Cope.

Yeah, i would have. I mean think about what red head they could have casted. There are plenty of fine ass actresses they could have cast.

A raid?
Like in the good old days?

Attached: 7DCFDB0B-9B6C-4790-A034-4240E6489A77.jpg (1000x986, 56.8K)

Agree. America is the main driving force behind this woke nonsense.

Its unnessesary
Disney remakes are crap so lets this shit die by is own

Even though everyone detests this. It's still coming to Europe, whether you like it or not

LMAO

Attached: AFD3FEE0-4B75-4DD7-B8C6-0B3201B7489A.png (1888x1997, 98.7K)