Say something that's NEVER been said before

say something that's NEVER been said before

Attached: Francisco_de_Goya,_Saturno_devorando_a_su_hijo_(1819-1823).jpg (270x496, 35.76K)

Any Forums has helped me to make friends, be a better person, and make something of my life. OP is a swell guy.

Those hot twins turn 21 today, let's buy them Kamakazis and wish them a happy 9/11

Nigga ring around the rosie, pocket full of bitch nigga nigga, friend chicken nigga watermelon cutie patootie shrek cum goblin semen demon nigga poop

something that's NEVER been said before

Attached: You-Cant-Make-This-Up-Terrence-Williams-Put-His-Own-1496972401.jpg (1536x865, 151.5K)

When I think about the doublenigger from the Rangz of Power my weewee goes boioioing

"Wow, Any Forums is such a beautiful place and so rich in sensible culture."

Good is the same as Evil. Two sides of the same coin.

this but unironically
how original

Big Asian Cock

I shoved the whole sears catalogue up my ass but it didn't make me any hotter, what do?

>unironically
>ironically Any Forums is our paradise
Kek, fair enough.

Like this?

Attached: Distressing_Meme_of_the_future.png (512x512, 331.51K)

Pathological Altruism is the Great Filter.

Attached: 1659710189169472.jpg (750x751, 98.12K)

Rectal relish goes well with poop burgers

Diaper dance diaper dance I want to shit in ur fuckin mouth

Deja vu is predicting the future irl you can feel the void and when you do you know you're already fucked, it's like schizophrenia but super powers instead of screaming at a wall because rape dwarf is trying to suck your cock while you sleep so yiu can't sleep

ferrari f1 team make some great strategy calls

>say something that's NEVER been said before
"She began choking on a chocolate cement mixer that she was enjoying, in the pouring rain."

Thanks to the recent influx of new users, Any Forums is better than it's ever been.

it's eternal september or whatever those forumniggers used to say