Imagine for a second that you could choose sexual orientation

Imagine for a second that you could choose sexual orientation.
Why on Earth would you choose heterosexuality?

1. Women don't like men, average men have to jump through hoops to get dates, ugly men don't get anything.
2. Women rarely want to try something new in sex.
3. Women use male sex drive to manipulate men.
4. Women have vastly different lifestyles, you marry one: you have to cope "yeah I actually do want to walk with her through all these clothing shops" until the end of your days. And she's going to complain every single time you want to drink or watch sports.
5. Women are physically weak. You're stuck in slow walking mode forever.
6. Women are objectively difficult to deal with: man-man marriages have lower divorce rate than man-woman, while woman-woman have higher divorce rate.

I am just saying that homosexuality is a logical reaction to the shit that women put men through.

Attached: DtdGi8xWoAECTWb.jpg.jpg (1200x872, 134.2K)

Everyone would go bi if given the choice

Eh mem suck too

Everyone does have the choice

Why the hell do some go against it

THIS.

I think I'm technically bi but the idea of having to deal with women and their retarded headache inducing nonsense is so unappealing and unattractive that the only time I ever jack off to female bodies is if it's TSF gender bender material.

I am full homo but I look at straight people's problems and jeez

Yeah thank god I like boys. I don't even understand how you could possibly ever reach the same intimacy with a girl that you could with a boy. You need to have an intimate understanding of each other, you need to get each other and predict each other's behaviors in order to have a real romantic passion but how are you going to understand each other if every bitch is into makeup tutorials and buzzfeed. If you mention any kind of based meme you like she's not going to get it or worse she'll be disgusted, if you say that to a boyfriend he'll laugh and play along with it. You need that kind of openness and common ground to feel comfortable you know? Otherwise what's the point? That's just advanced masturbation.

>logical reaction
yes but I have something primal within me that makes the idea of taking in the chili ring and sucking cocks utterly abhorrent

I would choose to be Italian.

I would choose to be yours, because Italians are hairy and that's fucking hot

What about having your cock sucked

I'm white, blue eyed and fit as fuck. Things are easy bruh

I tried being fit but my failure was spectacular. Also face is 4/10 on a good day

>imagine choosing your own sexuality
>lists reasons based on other people's opinions
commit sewer slide as soon as you can mate holy fuck out that brain cell out of its misery you fucking ghoul

Met a successful girl 10 years younger then me 3 years ago. We're married now and getting ready to have a kid. Also she's highly educated and makes tons of money.

That's some long winded fag cope there OP

Attached: 1642097947182.jpg (500x310, 25.91K)

and I have an unicorn

can i touch your unicorn

because heterosexuality isn't a gateway into degenerative suicide inducing self destroying fetishes

That's just cope for "women I date don't want to do cool things"

>advanced masturbation
fucking the same sex will NEVER provide the fulfillment of sleeping with the opposite. sleeping with the same sex is advanced masturbation. fucking think about it. the vagina is the only natural place where a penis is meant to go.
if that were false you wouldn't get a loose butthole and have poop seep out of it every couple of minutes after you have anal sex.
what's interesting is that faggots constantly think about sex, but not straight people. there's more to existence than sexual hedonism.
also, have fun never having a child unless you want it (adopted, and) to grow up to be broken

Attached: 1662792296651470.png (1024x1537, 706.28K)