Just got out of prison /b

just got out of prison /b

>wat do?

Attached: Untitled.png (819x460, 445.84K)

commit another crime, go back

Get a job as a wagie and get your life together man.

Turn 360 and walk back into prison

Visit the Capitol building and move a lectern 20 feet

Realize you'll never get a job due to your criminal history and turn to a life of crime

I guess just browse b and coom. Male a YouTube channel about your time in prison and try to make some money because it will be hard to find a job.

Violate your parole

Rob a bank wearing an Obama mask.

kill niggers

become ant man

you'd need to turn 180 to go back you fucking retard

YOU TERRORIST!

Go outside( and that point is really important) kill yourself

Not if you moonwalk

Say youre a tranny and you’re suppressed

Try not to be a nigger again, nonce

did time 20 years before your sentencing. Prepare to be disappointed that exactly 0% of your plans you made in prison are going to come out the way you expect. in fact most won't even start much less finish. prepare to have serious problems getting a job worth 2 shits. Prepare for people to either amazed by the fact you did time (and close themselves off) or act like it was nothing (and close themselves off)
that said, you can make it as long as you keep your expectations low and don't buy into whole american consumerism lifestyle. Suck it up for a few years doing the best job you can find in the next 6 months, Show your worth, shut up and do your best and don't act like a fucking gangster or thug or any of that other prison shit. do not fuck up your parole and don't hang out with ex cons, most are on a revolving door of in and out of the joint... unless your a fucking idiot and want to spend your adult life jerking off with a bunch of other men.
find a GF but be careful with that. keep it arms length until youre off paper, they are the quickest way back to pound town.
i should write a book about OPs question... i have lived it all

What did you do? Man you're an oldfag kek

20 slept with a 15 year old. i kinda figured she was underage but she had a car so i... anyways, advocate judge slammed me because i came from a wealthy family but had a pub def, (estranged from family).
did a few years got out, no idea it would be so hard. doing alright now it's been trying.

Not OP but how the hell did you manage to a) not get shived for banging a minor (pedophile), b) not end up homeless and c) somehow make it?