Why does trump hate America?

What happened to trump to cause him to turn traitor and sell our nuclear secrets to Iran and the saudis? Why does he hate America so much?
Why are his retarded maga supporters still okay with his treason? Do they hate America too?

Attached: D628C56F-68F0-4D24-A218-F172C2D696F4.jpg (400x354, 38.17K)

>another sheep falls for all MSM lies
retard

that didn’t answer any of my questions
why can’t you answer my questions?
you sound like a traitor too.

Attached: EC8A6EBE-811E-4619-8861-35EE0A46EBAB.jpg (640x565, 77.13K)

Constant attacks and lies from the Democrats and the weaponization of the justice system against him. I would bet most of the shit he took either implicates Democrats or exonerates him and he knew the Biden administration would destroy it. The FBI is shitting themselves now that a special master is being appointed - this is not going to happen the way liberals were hoping it would, just like all the other times, only this time they’ve crossed a line and a judge they can’t control is running the process.

Europoor here. I member when FBI raided his house, it was all over every fucking news. Everywhere.

Now it's nowhere, which means they found nothing. You can hate the man all you want, this is your right. But maybe, just maybe it's time to admit that he did absolutely nothing wrong and just... I dunno. Install Phantasy Star Online 2 and play that, instead of spending your time on Any Forums

>6 years of FBI bullshit
>trump still not in prison
if you had a brain maybe you'd realize what really is going on here

Attached: getabrain.jpg (640x480, 75.2K)

He gave the documents to Russia in exchange for the pee-pee tapes.

He is obviously talking to a family of a late Erin Moran.

Attached: DEA040C1-9C61-4DAA-A6D3-4D7A7833D9A1.jpg (653x548, 119.87K)

kek don’t look like nothing to me faggot

Except they found lots of gov documents he couldnt have...which are illegal for him to him. Nice try tho

Kek, no. Its just a stall tactic that wont stop the federal gov

Yeah, that pic looks more legit than the one with a toilet.
I don't even know what you're trying to say with ''nice try''. I'm stating the facts. When the raid happened he was all over the news. Everywhere. And yes, even here, in Europe. But after that - nothing.

>what is the 24hr news cycle
kek

Exactly. There is nothing to report about Trump. Because they found nothing. As usual.

Except fle the loads of top secret documents he couldnt have that were found. Sorry you have a goldfish attention span

Attached: 14543645897979.jpg (630x420, 79.64K)

I guess the bullshit stalling tactics trump is using in court isn’t great news.
Don’t worry, it will be on every news channel when he finally does get indicted. He stole nuclear secrets. That isn’t going away.

Trip dubs of truth