You are the problem Any Forums

you are the problem Any Forums

Attached: 543467354773.jpg (988x988, 100.98K)

Alexa, google me "josh gad wiki early life"

true

Attached: cp2r2v6d2el11.png (521x767, 388.26K)

What a stupid argument. Of course I can't wrap my head around it. Why would anyone want to include niggers in a fantasy setting? It doesn't make any sense either? Do you think niggers just popped out of nowhere one day among normal people?

>Alexa is processing your request

Attached: (((Gad))).png (1544x44, 31.34K)

Why?

>It's not the creators of this garbage who are wrong, it's the audience who is wrong for not enjoying it
Lmao bold strategy Cotton, let's see how it works out

And now I need to watch Dodgeball.

What is

>narrative continuity
>referential integrity

I don’t seethe over it bc I understand the underlying motive: pandering pays in the current version of work culture. that’s it. there’s no benevolence, no true activism on the part of the producers…it’s all about what tests best and how much social media presence can be generated. cash is king.

Attached: tumblr_bdd7aae74131acaa3c2dc7de7d931f87_814ac29d_1280.jpg (734x1024, 121.11K)

Attached: qd3xr4r2j2171.jpg (750x744, 90.54K)

Oh really? I always thought it was an ingrained black thing where black people were forced to keep their nerdy hobbies hidden for the other blacks because niggers gonna nagg
> You are acting too white!
Meanwhile the stories are not going to wait for them.
Whites were making something while in hindsight the blacks are nagging about it. I never heard that story before.

I like how Tom Holland is cast as the cop

Truth. These are massive commercial productions, and anyone can be cast in a role. Don't like it, dont watch it. Go read the books, then you can make the characters look like whatever you want in your mind. Better yet, pay for your own series to be made and cast who you want.

Black Snow White when?

Attached: black_snow_white_cfx1aj21hezw.png (512x512, 462.09K)

1) Woke Netlix loosing a bunch of subscribers because of shit like a black Queen of England
2) Top Gun Maverick being the highest grossing movie since 2020.

Woke Hollywood is undergoing a group-think brainwashing where they think because some randos on twitter with maybe 500,000 followers between them say they want "representation" that means 300,000,000 other people agree or some shit.

this

It's because Jewish capital funds have diversity as a prerequisite for investment. All of this is driven by filthy kikes and their shekkels, as usual.

Looking forward to seeing Jackie Chan in The Rosa Parks story.

They tell her to move seats and she fucks them up with her martial arts skills and goes on to become the first black woman president of the USA.

If you don’t like it, you are the problem. That’s how it works, right?

With a face like this you don't even need to pull up the early life on Wiki. You just know.

Attached: 1662904554996.jpg (550x550, 35.8K)

Attached: 89jnreqqqo371.png (667x767, 432.11K)

Attached: 5b463242c80d43ce8e178b1c7156c8db6884990a40ce935803727699ee95a57b_1.png (1080x1316, 1.89M)

This place seems very reddit recently, what happened?

I don't care if they are black, I care if they are tokens taking the part of someone that wasn't black in the original media and doing a shit job of portraying those characters.

>If you watch elves and suddenly a non-elf-looking thing is claimed to be an elf you are the problem
>Not the ones who put the non-elf in the show
>No, YOU are the problem
This is what liberals do, all the time

Attached: michael_clarke_duncan190104_fyuow6i6dm.jpg (1200x1200, 110.19K)

Redditors spend all day seething about Chuds on Reddit but since they chased all the Chuds away they can't "bash the fash" with their red-hot leftist memes, so they come here instead.

>If you don't like negrified fantasy, you can just fuck off!
>Can do and will do
>Wait no come back you have to watch it YOU RACIST! COME BACK AND WATCH NEGRO FANTASY!
The winning move is to let the property sink into negro culture and focus on white culture, instead of struggling in vain to reclaim it.

Attached: tgmdomonlinedigitalkeyartt-cruisestandingjetv10[1].jpg (400x592, 45.27K)

Poor choice of words. I don't think anyone out there doesn't understand why they would cast more diverse actors. It's not a lack of understanding that is the issue. It is people wanting to follow existing source material more accurately. And I'm sure there are also people that are just hopping on the outrage train just for the fun of it too.