Never flush

Never flush

Attached: B3F13709-93E9-40D5-969B-5B6BB80DA6FA.jpg (924x1045, 147.28K)

Never ever?

Down your throte

Yeah, I was like, "hol' up," because I actually recently installed a flushing system in my throte for faster sliddage. The exception that proves the rule, I guess.

Hey, you're just not funny...

Attached: op.jpg (600x1323, 104.65K)

Hello E! How was those shift at Taco Bell yesterday? Still on plunger duty?

Thank you. That was exactly what I was going for. Plenty of YLYL threads if you want a laugh.
>OP depicted with nobody
>you are here
>you are nobody
Take meds and make a better meme, E.

Thanking you for once again proving you're not funny.

>go to funeral
>"WHY ARENT YALL MAKIN ME LAFF!!!!!!!"
>"sir this is a funeral please leave"
>"NO I NEED MY FUNNIES!!!!!!!!! I WILL STAY HERE ALL DAY IF I HAVE TO!!!!!!!!!! I AM VERY SCHIZOPHRENIC!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!"
Gee, E, maybe meds'll help with that.

This, though to be fair, this isn't a funeral. This is a coprophilia thread, which might be considered humorous by some younger anons. In addition, our king dresses like a clown and clowns are usually associated with comedy so I wouldn't blame somebody if they thought these were funny threads at first. That wouldn't make them automatically schizophrenic. E's schizo not because he think we're funny but because he absolutely REFUSES to believe otherwise. Look at this shit:
He was told here that these aren't funny threads but then...
He's back IMMEDIATELY after to whine about the lack of funny like nothing happened. He didn't even reply to the explanation. This is why he needs his meds. This is why he needs some age.

kek e btfo!

Yummy, yummy, yummy, I've got Andys logs in my tummy
Logs, you're such a sweet thing, good enough to eat thing
And that's just a-what I'm gonna do
Ooh, love to hold ya
Ooh, love to kiss ya
Ooh, love I love it so
Ooh love, you're sweeter
Sweeter than sugar

Beautiful song. Thanks for sharing, slidda.

EAT DA POOPOO!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I stand corrected. You're right, this is a very unfunny thread.
Further proof it's a very unfunny thread.

Congrats! I saw you were voted the biggest motherfucker on Any Forums yesterday. WoW, anons really hate you.

Yes, very unfunny. I agree. You can go now, schizo. Don't forget your meds.
Thanks but that whole thread was actually samefagged by Eustace. In reality, anons unanimously (ignore E's fraudulent votes) voted me king.

Attached: Capture.png (737x693, 58.16K)

kek e btfo!

No, there were too many writing styles to be samefagged. You samefag almost everything so that should be readily apparent to you. Anons are just sick of your juvenile shit. 66 votes total? Yeah you're reeaal popular.

Attached: 1624916171852.jpg (720x1280, 173.17K)

E, you MUST medicate. You KNOW you MUST.

Find another board. Your overwhelming popularity will win them over quickly.

Attached: 1571416745979.jpg (576x1024, 47.43K)