If you had to pick one, which one would it be?

If you had to pick one, which one would it be?

Attached: c17641d4bf45e3d1bbd3a0d2b0b9ae4f.jpg (750x750, 167.6K)

left is the only who like she might not give you an STD

right. she has the nicest face, has a nice skin tone and i love those dreadlocks

>Imagine the smell

Attached: acrid.png (633x758, 239.63K)

You're gonna pick herpes whoever you choose

Attached: e61.jpg (750x920, 68.97K)

>listens to The Velvet Underground one time

>3 hippies with no tits or hygiene
I'd go back to being a virgin before I touch any of them

Left is the only one that hasn't got shit hair, so her.

idk, which one has the lowest prices and is std free?

I wonder what jobs they will pursue after they get tired of Trader Joe's or Whole Foods or Starbucks. Like, what hiring manager will look at them and say "Yes, this is the person I have been looking for to fill this position." Obviously they would prefer to sit around at the co-op all day and smoke weed with a middle aged dude named Terry, but that doesn't pay the bills. I guess I'm just wondering how people who look like that manage to survive without flat out being prostitutes?

Have you forgotten the find good old incel story of finding a guy who works for them while they smoke weed and fuck around "but she loves me and I can save her"

Unfortunately you're probably right. They'll take some sad lonely dude for a ride and have him convinced they care about him for anything beyond food and shelter.

Double trips checked
A bath. Definitely a bath first.

Hey boomer. It’s 2022 and you can get a job anywhere as long as you have a pulse right now. Times have changed since the whole no tattoos in the workplace attitude. Take that shit back to the nursing home

Yeah, but I meant a REAL job. Are there places who will hire those women? Absolutely. But those are what we in the real world call "dead end" jobs. You'll figure that out someday, zoomie.

I would creampie them all in their tent and come back the next day for secondsies

To be fair, he's right. As long as they tone their attire down, they are perfectly hireable. I work an office job in one well-estabilished company, and there are few people with quite "alternative" look. For example, one woman has scribbles over both arms and unnaturally colored hair (and she works in the Front office), the other one has dreadlocks. Of course, they probably won't work in a bank or a law firm (at least not now), but in other fields you can already see people like that.

unironically the left, i hear dreads stink to high hell

Imagine the smell

Attached: 1662215729179326.jpg (645x773, 30.49K)

hippies let them awnser you one question

Attached: dreadlockgirl.jpg (730x712, 138.36K)

Samefag

I disagree. They all look like they have STDs. All of them probably fuck niggers and have drug problem.

All the hippie girls. nice double triples btw

The girl taking the picture.

None, I smell all of them through the pic. And I promise you none of their pussies have seen as much as a trim since the Obama administration

1. Middle
2. Right
3. Left

Wouldn't say no to any of them - they look like nice people.