Why do I only attract overweight or fat women...

Why do I only attract overweight or fat women? I'm not even ugly but when I'm on dates slim to normal-sized women never want a second date while chubby and fat ones always do. I'm not even ugly, about a 7, what the fuck!

Attached: pepe.jpg (640x640, 17.83K)

Yeah, you are the problem. Work on your social skills and personal hygene. Ugly/fat girls just have lower standarts and are more willing to overlook your flaws

My personal hygiene is fine but I'm slightly autistic. People outside romance like me a lot. I have many friends and colleagues love me.

Don't know what to tell you. Work on your smalltalk skills, research conversation topics that women might be interested in.

a classic cases of you overestimating your value in the dating market.
you are undesirable, cope and date in your league.

Same here. I think it's cause hot women are already taken. It's ugly, fat women that I get matched with.

i know a guy who'd be jealous on you. and yes i'm talking about you username, if you ever see this

Are you a manlet? Fat girls don't mind short guys, but slim girls generally avoid manlets.

It's because ugly/fat women have been placed on a pedastool from the sheer amount of simps and whiteknights in today's modern society. They think they can get with people who are much more attractive than them because in their eyes you're just another orbiter, or you're a desperate virgin.

Attached: 1542226794078.png (900x1042, 90.09K)

What counts as manlet? I'm average-heighted, 178 cm.

this. Only 9 or 10's actually attract any modern women because they're fucking dumb whores. Also literally everyone attracts fatties dumbass, cuz fatties go after everyone cuz they know they have zero sexual value so must have zero standards

The meme is "if you're below muh 6ft" but that's just bait, if you're 5 11 or 5 12 or even 5 10 that's not manlet, it's only like 5 8 and below tbh

>I'm average-heighted, 178 cm

Attached: a5nvmpG_700b.jpg (681x720, 51.51K)

That is manlet, rule is 6 foot and above is man, anything under is manlet, sorry dude ur kinda shit out of luck

Always thought that was just an American think as "6 feet" sounds nice and even, and it's not so much the actual height.

it's not a meme when it's literally true, cope harder child sized human

it's literally all western countries. You might have a chance in some slant eye nation, but you'd also have to speak their language

Don't worry about it Any Forumsro, I'm 5 11 and higher than 95% of the people when I'm out at a shopping mall or something, the 6ft thing is a meme

I'm 5 11 in a western country and still higher than the majority of fucks here xD

cope harder manlet. keep looking for reasons you can't get women but literally being under 6" makes you an instant 2/10

6 just happens to be about right, for a minimum. I'm about 180cm or lil under 5'11 and I am too short to fuck. Idk maybe my legs and arms are just too short but even just cuddling is shit. If a girl is over like idk 5'8, maybe shorter idk she's too tall for me. Even short girls, I could fuck them better if I were taller I'm sure. I like to be able to pick a girl up flip her upside down n eat her pussy while she sucks my dick. So she has to be like 5'5. I've had taller girls admit they almost didn't date me also because I slouch.

But also guys lie. Girls tend to think I'm 6'0 or 6'1 if I stand up. So when they say 6'0 they really mean 5'10. However you really wanna be like 6'2

>cope harder manlet
What exactly am I coping with? The fact that I won't be higher than 5% of the population?

Attached: lanklet btfo.jpg (460x442, 38.9K)

The fact you are a tiny human who wont get any bitch, midget subhuman, lol

If you think you are a 7, then you would attract women who are 7s.
If you are unable to do so, there is an error in your original hypothesis.

we've already established it's cuz he's short

Maybe I overestimate my looks but I don't think I'm ugly at least.

Attached: meowl.jpg (960x720, 98.22K)

Your defining attribute is that you're slightly taller than the vast majority of the human race, sounds to me like you're coping with the fact that all of your attributes not related to your height are lacklustre and not worth mentioning or considering.

Attached: b81.jpg (473x500, 45.99K)

show butthole