I used to let my ex bfs dog fuck me, a lot...

i used to let my ex bfs dog fuck me, a lot. we broke up recently after dating for awhile and i don’t know if i should tell anyone i date in the future. i am thinking “no” but want to hear some opinions here. i know insults are coming but w/e.

Attached: 5B48C5E0-6CE5-4766-86F4-07A2D32BE5C9.jpg (1920x1281, 372.94K)

I’d still date a girl if she told me this

you would have to share every detail about it if I was you bf if you wanted me to stay.

>Find a guy with a dog
>profit

need to be really series then

idk if i want to keep doing it

Then why did you do it at all? Be honest, was the dog bigger?

I would want to know. Then I would want to watch my dog bury his knot in you. Then I'd fuck the creampie.

he was endowed and that played a role in deciding to do it yeah

thanks…

You want to keep doing it. You love dog cock.

i don’t love it but it felt good in its own way

Look, bugs, they like corpses and animals. Don’t be gross.

I know it’s a stretch from the degeneracy but just take your experience and bury that shit in your future tumor and move on.

tits or gtfo

I'd like to know so I could treat you like the piece of sex meat you are and look for a better person on the sidelines.

Ignoring the high chance this is a larp, you just need to get a dude with a big dick. Only insecure dicklets get cucked by their own dog

Not only should you not tell anyone, you should seek therapy

Back in my day we left that shit to vastly underpaid Brazilians.

lovely

it’s not just that easy. they can’t be a psychopath, jealous etc

when did you newfags forget about demanding "tits or gtfo".
You fucking newfags.

Shitter OP never dragged attention to femanon. Op has a dick and fucks their dog.

Did you keep the dog.

Post tits you dog fucker

no it was his dog

This.... And then show us what the dog got!

Keep it a secret in real world, it wouldn’t do any good.

this is where i am leaning. it seems too risky to tell, we’d basically need to be getting married

you can try joking about girls having sex with dogs without admitting you did it when you're both really drunk but it's the kind of thing that should stay a secret unless you're 1000% sure your partner won't flip their shit and out you to the world

Attached: 4cbbeb500542548c98c944a1fdcbabcb09f67a3508a8807157c6f6e6655dea48.png (954x1479, 782.65K)

i can try this if it ever comes to it

rough secret lol

why are you even looking for a new bf when you should just be looking for a new dog

Attached: sheppies.jpg (800x549, 67.11K)

We need some pics first.

lol it honestly didn’t cross my mind. it’s too soon to date again and i don’t want to go through the process of getting a dog