So libtards really look at freaks like these and go “ah yes, a perfectly mentally healthy, totally real woman”

So libtards really look at freaks like these and go “ah yes, a perfectly mentally healthy, totally real woman”

Attached: 0DEA5688-986C-407A-822E-0B0B17AB67BB.jpg (1167x1552, 374.77K)

I wouldnt look at anyone at say or think that. Why the fuck do I care about people I dont even know?

Found the troon! That was fast!

yeah. complaining on /b about other's mental health :)

the one on the right is hot

Yeah, the one on the right is cute as fuck

kek

why do you care about people that don't affect you?

they just think that if they dont go along with their delusions they might kill themselves.

>people that don't affect you
say bad words about troon, get on nono list, life ruined
this is the left's cancer culture

does this happen outside of the internet? i mean, its bullshit it does but is it only a twitter/youtube issue

>So libtards really look at freaks like these and go “ah yes, a perfectly mentally healthy, totally real woman”

No.
I look at them and think "Well, at least they're comfortable with their life"
And then I let them get on with their life without prejudice, harassment, or telling them they'll "never be a woman"
Because I'm not a judgemental, spiteful cunt, like OP.

is it really so revolutionary an idea that if you see people whose life choices you don't understand, that you don't debate whether they have a right to exist?

you see a evangelical christian politely trying to convert people? do you sperg out and harass them or do you fuck off? you see an amish person, a woman in hijab, someone pursuing a women's studies degree... do you fuck off or do you try to flex by talking shit about their existence? bet you only do this shit here tho.

naturally, same goes for any internet forum like twitter or reddit

/thread
>b-but think of the children
nah I don't fucking care and I also don't think I know what's better for other people I've never met than their doctors do

Don't even pretend your cuck ass hasn't already sucked both their girl cocks.

Who the fuck cares dude .. imagine being so triggered you sit and post this crap. Get a fuckin life dawg, how pathetic can you actually be

Actually yes. Even troons have a firmer grasp on reality than religious faggots.

>things that never happen outside of your make believe world

the problem arises when your doctor is motivated by money or morality. a lot of these people think they are saving the world by coaching kids into life long commitments when they are essentially just fattening up the medical industry

The day someone introduces a treatment for gender dysphoria that has better outcomes than transitions will be the day you have an argument.
Maybe you could research it since you apparently care so much.

its a shame that probably wont happen since the current treatment is so profitable. i really dont care, but im not blind either

> the one on the left is a dude
> the one on the right looks like a dude with makeup
> "hot"
im so happy i live in eastern europe where women do actually look attractive, and not like a sack of potatoes.

Nah, you losers seethe the over this shit daily and average leftists just shrug and continue living life free of obsessive thoughts about identity politics.

Trans people are .06% of the population, I can count on one hand how many I've seen this year...I just don't give a fuck about them.

When did conservatives become such fragile whiny faggots?

Cope