ITT we pretend like we're working in the office on the morning of 9/11. Trips = first plane impact...

ITT we pretend like we're working in the office on the morning of 9/11. Trips = first plane impact. The two last digits of your first post=floor your working in.

Attached: d9tt5nu-ce9b322f-ab37-4fb3-a2d9-9dd9296c557f.png (792x943, 59K)

hey user why are all of our jewish coworkers gone today? is it a holiday?

I was working in my office on 9/11. I got a call from my mom that a plane hit the WTC. I assumed a small plane because that's happened before. I watched the second plane hit from the roof of my building, then both towers fell. It took me 14 hours to get home that day. So surreal to be here in NYC on this day again.

>opens odigo messaging system
>decide not to go to work today

Dude I wouldn’t have been born for 2 years after 9/11

I feel like I’m speaking to Gandhi bro

I JUST FOUND OUY I HAVE AIDS.

Ghandi didn't live in NY and was dead by the time 9/11 happened.

Okay then company roll call

Jones?

Dude do you wanna like phone call

I feel like I can learn from my seniors

here

Wtf dude. I'm 47 not 87

Bro I wasn’t there. I love you do you understand? You seen it all unfold and interacted

Mr Shekelstein isn't here today? That's unusual

Yeah wtf is going on, I haven't seen Schmoley from accounting either...he was due to process one of my budget claims today.

Robertson?

I believe he called in sick Steve. I guess we've got some extra paperwork to do.

I love this site sometimes. You legit made my fucking day and I laughed out loud audibly despite being alone.

This stupid computer isn't working! Windows 98 sucks ass!

Another shitty day in the office. Time for a cig anyone?

i know the day just started, but i'm already about ready to leave. this floors smelt like shit ever since baldoof or whatever the fuck his name is got transferred here. anyway, guy. water coolers in a few?

BANZAAAAAAAI

Just getting onto work now its important I get in early and stay late I want that promotion at the end of the year

Attached: stock-vector-monkey-logo-gaming-elite-red-monkey-mafia-monkey-illustration-a-monkey-with-smoke-1879000768.jpg (1500x1600, 466.65K)

Yeah user, I was there. It sucked.
I'm in the NYC now but I'm leaving before all the 9/11 stuff starts

Attached: Screenshot_20220911-063241_Gallery.jpg (1073x1432, 981.58K)