What gun/round would provide the most gruesome suicide?

what gun/round would provide the most gruesome suicide?

Attached: Kel-Tec_KSG.jpg (650x292, 42.92K)

Attached: 88.jpg (1024x652, 70.61K)

handheld and easily obtainable

None.
Don't kill yourself. It's not worth it, especially when you get reincarnated as a worm and get stuffed inside a tranny's dickhole for a tiktok vid.

Ronnie used a single shot rifle, most likely a .308 and r9k bro used a combat 12g which from the video took his head clean off..

im not; just wondering

I'm glad you're not.
Just know that we all love you and you mean a lot to the people you know. Even if it's just a couple people.
In the future you become a really successful person and also are the reason I exist because you are my dad, This is the last message I will get to send you but I hope it changes your mind about hurting yourself so that I can exist. Love you dad.
Bye...

thx dad

.22 - gut shots only

Lop weak arm tiny hand bitch

Shut up dickhead

i dont even think a point bling .22 lr in the temple would get the job done...

increases the gruesomeness

>what gun/round would provide the most gruesome suicide?

That's easy: a 12-gauge shotgun, barrel placed under the chin.

That said, there is no valid excuse for committing suicide. It's a coward's way out.
Also, you can't get forgiveness for future sins that you are going to willfully commit. Suicide is such a sin.

so /r9k bro... almost had it right, but he shot himself in the temple... im not looking to off myself... just genuinely curious

Try it and find out

Strangely enough the .22 will definitely kill you.
But this guys method with the 12 gauge actually might not kill you.

i think there is a good margin that you could survive a .22 to the head

i don't think you could survive a 12G shotgun to the head... not saying its impossible but very unlikely, and surviving it would be worse than death

.22 penetrates a cow skull every time. A cow skull is thicker than a human skull. More people have been killed with a .22 than any other firearm and it was a favorite caliber among assassins.

It will most definitely fucking kill you, for sure, dont mistake it.

Shotgun under the chin wont kill unless its tilted back to destroy the brain. It just takes off the face and yes it is a fate worse than death. Ive seen it happen many times.

whats the reasoning behind a .22 being that dadly?

shotgun with a deer slug

I survived it 7 times
Stop being weak

do you think Ronny McNutt died instantly?

>point bling
Say less.

Attached: 1622200582189m.jpg (1024x1024, 89.46K)

>Ive seen it happen many times
No you haven't
Stop lying

12 guage 000 buck. For extra firepower, a 10 guage

Fast moving but small round with enough energy to penetrate the skull but usually not enough energy to exit. It just kind of bounces around and scrambles shit up, or fragments. Various types of .22 rounds will produce different results though. All still deadly though. Anything metal in your brain is a big fucking problem.

It's not that it's more deadly, the high stats is because mostly people don't take them seriously, so they are more likely to be handled with less caution.
A .22 is quiet, and has like no kick, so dum dums assume it's similair to a bb gun, but it's 100% a lethal round.

The popular wisdom around .22's being popular with assassins and for suicide, is the round is powerful enough to enter the skull, but not break out, so the bullet just bounces around inside the skull. There might be SOME truth to it, but the real reason is that it's less messy, and quiet, so a good pick for a hit.

Shut up dickhead

Why should he shut up?

Did you forget you're on the internet retard? Type in failed shotgun suicide on a search browser and you can see all the same shit

. 22s are not "quiet." a .22 with subsonic ammo and a suppressor is still not completely "quiet."

.22 LR goes into the brainpan but doesn't come out; it pinballs inside the skull. Like one in a million chance of surviving in a non-vegetative state.

He won't, but he should
We can see its you by the way

Lol retard
If you watch a movie with a bank robbery it doesn't mean you've seen a bank robbery