Questionable MMF threesome

Looking for options on this. Got hit up by a guy and his gf on grindr. I'm 25 they're both 27, she's a solid 9 and he's okay. Big dick though. If it wasn't for her I would've blocked him the second he messaged me. She's fit as fuck though, like I said a solid 9 but also a natural redhead, no tattoos. Opinions? Should I just bite the bullet and fuck the guy too? Also ignore the cancer fucking meme I needed a file so Googled mmf threesome meme

Attached: whiteclaw-reaction-mmf-vs-ffm-threesome.jpg (640x609, 42.39K)

> match on grindr
> don’t want to fuck the guy

Been looking for that additional M in an MMF since ages but somehow it’s kinda hard to find guys that are down for it. Most girls love the idea though.

Do it and any pics?

You don't really match on grindr it's not like tinder. You just message folk in range. Was only interested when I saw the picture of his gf. Recently single and haven't really wanted to downgrade. Ex looks almost exactly like Evan Rachel Wood. Main reason I hit her up, was big into westworld at the time. She never knew that though, think I made a pun on her basic ass tinder bio

Nah only got one pic of the girl and apparently she's really shy. Might be able to get some pics without her face if we meet

Go for IT. Maybe you are just going to dp her not fucking the guy

Grindr is for fags, if you don't want to fuck the guy, you say no. Its fucking courtesy.

Pretend you have some class. Pick a couple where your into the guy.

Bro sounds like you are gonna get raped, if you can’t confirm she is real then that dude is just setting you up to for the classic “she chickened out, so it’s just you and me”

Just tell them right up front you are only interested in DPing her. I've done that with several couples. It was fun, and I always got her butt.

Grindr is for fags? Huh that must be why I'm not seeing any pussy there, bit of a sausage party
Also no I don't have any class

Yeah that's what I was thinking so I've said drinks first. I'm also 6,8 so I can't imagine him being able to force himself into me

Lol you're gay
You put your penis in tunnels of poo
Disgusting

That's kinda what anal is my guy

they're going to drug you and rape you. this happens to redditors

You're gonna get pounded

you have to be over 18 to post here

Trying to justify having sex with poo
Disgusting faggot

Yeah no shame

As long as I get to fuck his gf

Dirty Indian poo fucker
Go be gay somewhere else

Pathetic
Taking cock up the ass in exchange for sex
Pathetic

Can pretty much guarantee you’re about to get robbed. Gl.

I already take it up the ass you fucking retard

you're not invincible, remember that lad. having drinks first is a good idea to get a feel for the couple.

Threesomes are not fun in any capacity. Only virgins and people with fantasies think of them highly. When sex is just between two individuals, it's just so more natural better. I've