Are you voting Trump in 2024?

Are you voting Trump in 2024?

Attached: 1501221024545.jpg (840x720, 144.37K)

I can't. He already won twice.

I'm not voting in 2024. I've given up. Y'all have fun. I'm glad you think it still means something.

good
i hope all trumpshits do the same and then commit suicide after a democrat wins again

lol libtard

kek conservatard

Attached: noChance.jpg (500x634, 46.16K)

Donald Dump

Samefag

I will just vote against him to see the tards be triggered and do something funny again when he loses. Hoping it'll be even more hilarious than last time.

proof?

Now 7 IPs, minus mine makes 6 IPs for the 8 posts preceding mine. Assuming OP has at least posted once, probably the "trumpshits" post and considering how similar these two posts are with about one minute time in between them, chances are high the posts I responded to were done by a samefag.

Pass me the Any Forumsuttlube Chester.

Attached: pol Trump flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (745x1000, 175.72K)

Yeah. And what all you libtards dont get is that billions of Americans will too. They are sick of the left trying to shame the right because of their strong Christian values and moderate beliefs. The right will rise up and use their God given right to vote for Trump to bring balance back to America.

Attached: file.png (701x170, 13.48K)

time for some pills

:)

Attached: file.png (1850x758, 96.15K)

Attached: d-clown-abacus-render-holding-42409526.jpg (800x800, 71.92K)

I'd drag my dick through two miles of broken glass to vote against him if I had to. The Republicans are a full-fledged enemy of this country and it's time to completely remove them from power.

He won't be orange in there. They won't let him take his faggy makeup kit with him.

> billions of Americans will too.

Attached: Murrica reading is for faggots.jpg (500x500, 144.42K)

Needs more (You)s.

I'm voting for Kanye just like I did last time

Does anyone know why the heck he does this and then also wants others think it is his natural skin color? Like if that was his natural skin color I'd assume he eats way too many carrots. Like I know he has a screw loose but how do his followers explain it?

Two more weeks, right?

Still more likely than him winning re-election.