Why does literally everyone say I look like a crackhead? Even when I do good skin routines, have great hygeiene...

Why does literally everyone say I look like a crackhead? Even when I do good skin routines, have great hygeiene, dress well and shave people say I look like a crackhead. It's really annoying that I can't even work a very classy or clean cut job without getting this stereotype.

Attached: crackhead photo.png (276x368, 94.52K)

faggot

In order to tell you I'd need to see your cock

Whatever crackhead

Shave off the beard and it will probably be a big improvement

You look like a bobble head. Also too much beard makes you look even more like a fucking bobblehead. Stylize and shape that shit and grow out your hair a bit, it will help with your head shape.

Kek. Idk bout crackhead people misuse that word. You look a lil goofy like you're about to tell me a funny joke. Maybe you don't look as chad as you want but i'd say you're like about 80% chad and 20% btard

I second this.

This. Scraggly beards unkempt beards make you look weird.

He looks like he fingers little boys

Tribp

Attached: 1646478065253~2.jpg (750x1168, 150.71K)

Mariam

Attached: 1646477586289.jpg (621x778, 61.12K)

Punishedapplewood is that you?

It's your eyes.

Lardbeasts like to call skinny people drug addicts

I mean my manhood isn't anything really write home about but okay.

Here's a picture

Attached: IMG_20220905_094838181.jpg (276x368, 5.53K)

Yeah that too

I look worse i have constant eyeshadows so people think im always about to staplb or rape someone? Btw you need to reduce facial swelling and get a. High fade combover or a taper fade it will look good on you. If you are not sure of what the hair looks like look up christiano ronaldo combover make sure your barber is latin (not a woman) cubans are better

Nah he can pull off a taper fade he can rock a solid beard