Give me some life wisdom faggiottes

give me some life wisdom faggiottes

Attached: 1659443207003937.jpg (1429x2000, 445.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

openlibrary.org/books/OL7113745M/A_theory_of_natural_philosophy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you ever see the Hatman, close your eyes, turn around, and slowly walk away, no matter what.

In all of your labor, remember that we must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Attached: anti-natalist aktion.jpg (720x865, 76.86K)

Try some shit directly from Andy Sixx's puckered asshole, it will change your life

Attached: 4-2-andy-sixx-png-clipart.png (434x512, 349.35K)

Dubs!!
Hatman is my friend. Really. Back a long time ago I made friends with him. Or at least someone who looked like him. This was before I knew who he was at large. I thought he was simply something unique to my dreams and the worlds I was visiting. It's cool others see him/saw him too, but I guess you didn't conquer your fear.
That is what he taught me. To conquer my own fear, and when I did he smiled, and we were quick friends from that point onward. We even visited some of my schoolmates and made them face their fears too, but they ran...
They acted like prey when facing a predator.
That was fun, but I haven't seen him for some time now. I still feel our bond though.

Never trust anyone in totality, but do not allow your heart to grow bitter either. Walk a fine line, user.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Your fortune: Bad Luck

A friend of a thief only hurts himself

▲
▲ ▲

-
Honor Truth.
Consult the Wise.
Never tire of learning.
Always act with caution.
Praise hope, denounce fear.
Trade jealousy for admiration.
Seek Power only over yourself.
The wise seek to understand and elevate.
Learn to see the enemy within and confront him.
Nothing is higher than wisdom except the Unknown.
Do not blame a Man's peers for his actions and decisions.
Seek understanding and wisdom so you may know peace.
No Man raises himself up by digging holes out from under other people.
A Man who believes he already knows something is incapable of learning.
Reflect on the past so you may know your future and do not dwell on loss.
Very little of what is popular is true, and very much of what is unpopular is.
A Man's knowledge and wisdom are relative to his understanding of himself.
More rare than Gold or Diamonds are those without an agenda and those who can be trusted.
Be without sorrow and seek to correct wrongs and debts in your life so you may pass without guilt.
Cherish both being right and being proven wrong so you may know the difference between the two.
Learn to see the differences in culture, belief and heritage so you can come to know what to expect of it.
Despise Evil, and honor Good. You will know the difference by understanding motive and the product of actions.
Those who seek to debase others for the sake of their own beliefs fail to learn anything dooming themselves to a fools life.
A man without knowledge of human nature cannot elevate himself above the conflict and agnosis caused by its ambitions and blindness.

Ritsuko is evil. Don't trust that bitch.

Attached: ritsuko00.jpg (312x239, 58.04K)

legit great post user

Play the lottery

You won't miss a few $ each week, but you will notice a big win

When youth is spent and burned, you'll see that it's all about: music, flowers, babies, sharing the good times, traveling not just for business, accepting your mortality.

And then in the end, it's family and friends, loving yourself, but not only yourself.

It's about: the good walk and the hard walk, and the young girls you've made cry.

It's about: make a little music everyday 'til you die.

thanks
Some of those are modified Delphic Maxims.
You should search them online if you are interested in learning more
I just reworked some of them since I posted because I chose a few words that did not fit well, and some phrasing lacked clarity, but yeah. Glad you found them useful.

Also, this book is interesting. Here, it's a free PDF if you want it.
openlibrary.org/books/OL7113745M/A_theory_of_natural_philosophy
Peace. Hope you have a great night, user.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

have a good one dude, thanks for the book recommendation

No matter how tempted you are with the prospect of unlimited power, dol not consume any energy field bigger than your head.

read wisdom books

No

>fuck bitches
>git money

what ever you do, do not shave your balls.