Do black people ever

Do black people ever...

think that maybe they should NOT star in a "black" remake of a beloved, iconic, white character from a dutch fairy tale?

Like, does it ever cross their mind that this isn't a good idea, and will piss many people off?

Do these kind of thoughts enter the mind of the negro?

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (1200x630, 167.6K)

[_] blame the jew that wrote the check

[x] blame the asshole that took the check

Well bitch looks like a fish with those eyes already so I think she is perfect for the top

Niggers are shameless, they love being gifted jobs, money, preferential treatment for everything. They ran me on about how they’re hard done by etc still failing etc and little mermaid is a nigger….

>>do they ever care if they piss people off?

Yeah I'm sure deep down they're all just an insecure little bitch like you, entirely railroaded by everyone else expectations.

Attached: 1631920986131.png (596x643, 17.1K)

It's not black actors that are bankrolling these remakes, and I can't really blame them for being in them. If Hollywood is going to throw bales of money off a balcony I don't get mad at the people who stop to pick it up.

It's always white redheads that get replaced with black actors.

While race has nothing to do with the character people play in fiction, there is a mentality that the more butthurt people get, the more power the target gets. They are all thinking and becoming emotionally invested in their target, granting them power. Again, there is no connection between people and thoughts, and there is no reality to there being a "higher power level achieved by making people think about you" but some psychopaths think like that: >start charging for your emotional and mental investment. They are your neurons and if some company that's making money off entertainment is trying to make you think about is or become emotionally involved, make them pay you for the emotional and psychological investment. The current state of things, it's living in peoples minds RENT-FREE.

>Rent-free.

Somebody need to cast Ryan Gosling as Malcolm X, then when the black community has a shit fit, they should be called RACIST.

That's with everyone. You offer them a job with easy money. Everyfuck with two cells clicking in their head will jump on it. What cunt wouldn't want to star as their childhood story? All the cunts want that shit.
>tl:dr; ciggy brain butt hurting himself.

Thoughts of a racist fatkid

You’ve been cast as King Faggot

Weird shit happens. Actually, they know exactly what they're doing. People will go and see this movie BECAUSE it looks bad. Easily the worst part of the trailer is her atrocious voice.
Same with Ratgirl movie. You reall think someone would spend 90 million on a movie - and then put it on shelves? They will release if after some fake scandal and ''demand'' from audience.

Niggers are literally incapable of empathy.

Always remember that.

Attached: KEK.jpg (600x583, 62.62K)

Can't wait for the live action Brave movie where they make a bunch of black actors speak with really bad Scottish accents.

worship niggers all you want.
they do not care.
they will murder or rape you.

I remember when this first came out and people went through Olympic level mental gymnastics to explain why it's OK to cast a black woman playing a white role based on a white authors version of a white Danish fairy tale.
There's always some excuse.

lol exactly

nice mental gymnastics

post skin color

8 1/2 inches from eye to eye.

egyptians invented mermaids

No shit! A book I loved as a kid, A Wrinkle In Time, was made into a movie a few years back. The main character, a girl named Meg, was described as a fair-skinned redhead. So of course, in the movie, they used a fucking nigger.
Same thing for Jeffery Deaver's "The Bone Collector". Denzel is a good actor, but goddammit, Lincoln Rhyme was NOT a nigger, and neither was Amelia!