Oh boo fucking hoo. Get a real job. Tipping culture sucks

Oh boo fucking hoo. Get a real job. Tipping culture sucks.

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (1282x1109, 215.02K)

having a socially dependent job is a lot harder than most "real" jobs desu

Your job is tough, but it could be worse. Everyone is very low on money right now too.
You should get paid better.

The real issue is how cheap UFC fans are. The bar I used to work at stopped carrying the fights because the people who would show up wouldn't spend any fucking money.

Yeah and someone had to pay like 95, that shit isn't cheap.. I wouldn't expect a tip at all, it's more of a reward, nit an entitlement.

Tipping culture sucks, but it's basically what they rely on for a livable wage. Move to Europe or China if you hate tipping so much.

>plebbit
Go back, faggot.

Attached: 1627849779019.jpg (540x960, 59.74K)

>it's basically what they live on
This is a straight up fucking lie HAHAHA. You wouldn't apply for a job like this and just expect to get tips as soon as you join up and that this will help you survive, you wouldn't get the job in the first place.

As a tipped employee I agree. I think tipping should not be mandatory and the business should have to pay us a normal wage, but you could tip if you want to. I hate relying on tips to pay most of my paycheck, and it creates a rift between customers and I. And it also just feels like I got totally scammed by the business I work for.

>Europe or China
or literally anywhere that isnt america

You must be a terrible server. Even in shit tier restuarants, servers make 2-3x more than people making regular wages. I worked in a hole in the wall in bumfuck nowhere and the waitresses were still making $400 on a Saturday.

Tips should be outlawed so that dumb whores have to work for their money.

Must be a guy

Thats actually hilarious. I guess the ostensible "extreme combat sports" are unsurprisingly followed by people without much to offer themselves.

I'm not a server, and I do make more than what I would under a strict wage. That's why I said you could tip only if you wanted to and truly believed my service was extraordinary. And you'd likely tip much less as well.

That's literally what every server and bartender does, retard. Tipped employees even have a separate, much lower minimum wage.

They don't deserve any sympathy though and should get a real fucking job.

They only came to the bar to watch the fights cause they were too cheap to buy the pay-per-view themselves, after all.

No they don't have a smaller wage, it's up to the fucking owner to pay them a normal wage. Not sure what 3rd world country you live in where people think that's okay.

Hey maybe your employer should pay you for your work instead of relying on the customers to pick up your bosses slack.

Yes they do, you dumb faggot. The business is required to pay the difference if their tips don't equal out to the regular minimum wage, which everyone loves to bring up as if servers aren't hired almost exclusively under the table. And if they're actually on the books, demanding their full wage will just end up with them losing shifts. Which is why they should just get a real job.

>Not sure what 3rd world country you live in where people think that's okay.
America.

I usually leave nothing on the paper but give them cash. Now I wonder if some of the ones I left were posted like this for social media credit.

Honestly if this was a place like my local buffalo wild wings, I'd 100% believe them as completely undeserving of any tips whatsoever. Those fucks are slow as fuck and there is barely any service. So OP's photo poster is likely a shit-ass server.

And yes, I avoid BWW like the plague and only go there when forced to for work events (and even then only stay the minimum amount of time). Food sucks, service sucks, noisy, fuck all that.

Just saying it may not be the UFC stuff, just your shitty service. People who tip out of obligation don't count.

>Tips should be outlawed so that dumb whores have to work for their money.

I used to DJ at a strip club back in the late 1990's. A base bitch made $100 for three songs (15 minutes minimum) plus whatever the crowd threw in tips if she wanted a fourth song to play games for posters, lighters, keychains, etc. with the losers in sniffer's row. The feature girls would make $150-$200 for their three songs plus tips for games. We were open from noon to 2 AM and girls could do up to three shows per day. What they were paid for the show was declared income but the tips? Only the girls knew what they really made.

>it's what they rely on

So not my problem is what you're saying.

Tipping is literally the owners of a restaurant/bar stealing from their workers. Nothing more than an offset of costs by not paying employees rather than absorbing that cost themselves.

Inb4 would make food more expensive. No other countries have tips for workers.

Your talking to the same people that think that having public healthcare means that doctors are now government owned slaves.

Why do people willingly work retail and restaurant jobs? How retarded do you have to be to not be able to get some easy white collar job?

Quit then faggot
I still want my 20%

>$2 on a bill of $9.69
thats over 20% whats the problem

That's why if you're a big enough cuck that you do tip, you should always do it on a card so they have to report it.

OP is complaining about the 0 tips on the bottom receipts.

Could be a LARP for all we know and those are takeout receipts where no service was rendered. No reason to believe OP isn't a lying cunt on the internet.

The funny thing is they make a shit ton of money considering their job takes no training or actual skill. That's the part that gets me, they bitch about not getting a tip but then end up average $30 an hour to walk my food and check to the table. So hard.

THIS

I basically just said this here . They make a ton of money considering, it's honestly ridiculous. Bartenders that are women are even worse, they get paid even more and they still don't do shit. The only redeeming quality about all this is father time eventually fucks them because it's all about their sex appeal due to thirsty ass desperate dudes.

Hey man do you mind taking your posts elsewhere? You’re not really adding any interesting insight to my thread, no offence at all I just want this thread to have a bit more intelligence in it. Cheers.

>everyone is low on money
Sure faggot. If they really were, they wouldn't be going out

If you're too poor to tip you should get a real job.

Since COVID I haven't tipped because I no longer carry cash. It's just kind of accepted in Scotland that you don't tip anymore.

I wanna see their orders. That potentially explains much more. I need to know what kind of payroll the business operates under.
Bartender would tip her/him put too for running drinks.