Anyone here in Any Forums ever delt with violent outbursts due to mental instability and anger issues in general...

Anyone here in Any Forums ever delt with violent outbursts due to mental instability and anger issues in general? Music no longer works for me, neither does art, vidya or anything else, I have went from self harm to now wanting to go on a violent rampage. Are there any ways that can calm this, I'm trying really hard to distract myself right now. I need an alternatelive outlet Any Forums, I don't want to hurt anyone.

Attached: 200w.gif (200x151, 138.22K)

Before you hurt anyone, you should probably just snuff yourself. Long fall from a high place is cheap and guaranteed. You're welcome.

Attached: the-scream.jpg (594x750, 75.66K)

There's a meditation technique that helps me personally, but I'm not going to tell you about it.

My goal is to not hurt anyone, and my previous suicide attempts in the past few years have failed. I'd rather not do either, suicide would be a last ditch effort if I can't silence the screaming in my head.

Yes all the fucking time, I have Tourettes with extreme rage, when I get pissed of I go on a rampage for days.

Do you spontaneously scream "nigger" at the top of your lungs and chase any unfortunate woman walking alone at night? That would be funny.

I literally want to fucking murder everybody and destroy the fucking world.

No thats just the ignorant way television portrays tourettes, every case of tourettes is different.

you should just go murder people in VR like the rest of us

I’m not sure if that’s Tourettes, have you actually been diagnosed? It sounds like another condition I can’t remember what it was called though :/ oh no wait I remember now, it’s called being a little fucking bitch.
Maybe try lifting a 10 pound dumbbell first, doofus.

Shouting things out is just one symptom of Tourettes that some have, tourettes has thousands of different symptoms.

One thing that makes me rage is when people say should have went instead of should have gone. Stg everyone does this did you all get hit in the fucking head?

Idk wtf is your problem? I've been just oppressed n shit my whole damn life. I get set up n bummed out. Does that make you angry? It just makes me depressed. But then people take even more advantage like my ex being a whore and just lying every night. And yeah that makes me mad enough, I start flinching n tensing like my body is so full of rage it just wants to start kicking and punching things

Not everyone can afford or have a device to play vr. Plus it doesn't have the same feel or satisfaction of a physical connection when hitting/stabbing someone.

Seeing the other responses, I don't feel as alone now, maybe I should just rent one of those rooms where you can destroy things. Or find other pissed off individuals and go out together on a rampage.

I was diagnosed by professor Mary Robertson the leading expert in Tourettes syndrome when I lived in Great Ormand strret hospital for six months, yes I have Tourettes, do you think I would just assume?

I lift 15 kg dumbbells 400 times a day doofus.

I have outburst when i feel really stressed, i normally scream as loud and violent as i can until i feel like I'm about to pass out, and then i watch gore and fall asleep, when i wake up my brain gets reset and i don't feel so bad anymore.

Any more ignorant comments to prove you're a loser?

You don't happen to have colored hair, a twitter and pronouns in your bio do you?

Have you looked into what services are available to help with your mental health? I don't know where you live but there might be options. Cunts on Any Forums won't help you as much as someone trained.

10 pound dumbbells, how fucking weak are YOU?

if you're angry at specific people, be a fucking man and confront them. if you're mad at people in general without a reason, kill yourself you whiny cunt.

I'd kill you first

Oh Mary? I know that slut. The leading retard in little bitch syndrome.
You spelt ‘dildos’ wrong doofus.
Hold on champ, adults are talking, I’ll circle back to you when I have time for a little faggot.
Gotta start you somewhere little man.

Triba

Attached: 1652156978323~2.jpg (722x1024, 128.44K)

Not able to get help, can't really afford it either.

Tribm .

Attached: 1653106559730~2.jpg (3072x3254, 730.62K)