Why is there no java general on Any Forums

why is there no java general on Any Forums

Attached: IMG_6631.jpg (1334x2000, 1.02M)

pantyhose feet...

everyone is already java certified thank to durga sir

coffee is not good for you

What about black tea?

NO!

It would devolve into a Java programming basics help thread. Java is boring and slow and doesn't have that much to talk about. You could probably get away with a JVM/Android development general thread

i'd suck his dick

coffee is good morning for you sirs

clojure > java

nakadashi in bussy

this, java is used primarily by university courses and indians so it would be homework assignments and sirs

Spring Boot is pretty good tho

I want to smell the insole of that shoe, must feel like heaven burying your nose there

it really isn't

I'm going to

>why is there no shitty obsolete language general on Any Forums
Because nobody cares about Java except boomers who deal with legacy code.

>boilerplate driven language for writing verbose instant legacy code

Attached: 1651557696187.jpg (880x864, 57.97K)

Because Java is obsoleted by Kotlin.

Everyone is too busy writing fun and simple Python scripts to get things done, quickly and efficiently

Because Any Forums is too retarded to understand its use cases and doesn't pay attention to anything not funded by goysoft megacorps.

Either Any Forums users's brains are rotted from being a tranny Rust dev, or they're one of those basedjack "oooooooohhhhh I luuuuuuve close to the metal programming, I dont get why newfags need all these c++ features when you can literally do all that in assembly"

Listen, if you want to suck cock all day be my guest. Keep your rust shenanigans in your pants though. If you like to [CONSUME PRODUCT] all day go use Go, Carbon, Kotlin, or whatever the fuck Google is sponsoring nowadays. If you're more of the pretentious type, use Obj-C for iOS.

Java isn't flashy.
Java doesn't magically transform your CPU into a quantum computer.

But it doesn't need to be. Because Java gets you paid and it makes it EASY.

There are JUNIOR positions for gov-con Java work that net you 90K fresh out of university. Mind you, this is pre-coof inflation. And if you're actually good at what you do and move up the ladder, senior devs for gov-con can get just shy of 200K if you play your cards right. And the best part of that, your job at that point isn't even that complicated. You put pieces of existing code written by other people together to satisfy contracts.

Need a backend? Spring boot is the one size fits all solution. It covers basically everything. And if it doesn't directly give you a feature, it has integrations for other libraries that you plug in. And there are libraries for EVERYTHING. Slap a few into a maven/gradle project and bam! Your project is done.

This shit is bonkers; the return on effort put in is beyond stupid. The government doesn't give a shit if the UX sucks. When you check the boxes, your company can get millions of dollars in funding which means you get a fat paycheck.

Attached: consider.jpg (411x411, 38.05K)

why would there be? java is a boring language that does what it set out to do and isn't terribly complex by itself (the ecosystem is, though).

i still write java at my job, though.