Am I the only one that believes that deep down he had a good heart and was just misunderstood?

Am I the only one that believes that deep down he had a good heart and was just misunderstood?

Attached: imagem_2022-09-11_021358489.png (1000x541, 715.63K)

Yes, you are.

US policy was bound to backfire eventually. Oil requires we support the House of Saud as effectively as Christianity enslaves the West to the Jew.

Shutup nigger. Osama did nothing wrong.

bump

Can you explain why you think that? I also do not disagree with you, I genuinely want to hear what your reasons are.

>Am I the only one that believes that deep down he had a good heart and was just misunderstood?

Yes. Yes you are the only one.

He was born into extreme wealth, to a powerful family. He could have lived a pampered life of comfort and ease, like most Saudi royals. But instead, he became a soldier to defend his nation. He fought in wars, he lived in caves, and he became an effective leader. When the US was fighting the Soviets, America was more than happy with his military leadership. But then, the US invaded his country in an attempt to counter Saddam Hussein. And once the Gulf War ended, the US resfused to leave. His entire anti-American war was a result of his country being invaded. And eventually, he found a way to attack the two most corrupt institutions in America - the Federal Government, and Wall Street. And he won. For the price of a few plane tickets, he successfully killed the American Empire. Our country is a shambles now.

I'm not saying that I condone, endorse, or admire what he did. A lot of innocent people across the world have died because of him. However, if you actually take an unbiased look at the man, it's impossible not to respect his bravery and his willingness to give up an easy life for a meaningful one.

Terrorism is when non-whites fight back. Or even protest.

>'m not saying that I condone, endorse, or admire what he did. A lot of innocent people across the world have died because of him.

That's unavoidable in any conflict. To see who were the bad guys you have to look at

A. who started it

B. who killed the most civilians

It's pretty clear which side did the above. And it wasn't Al Qaeda.

He brought Americans together, boosted economy by triggering huge military expenses. He was a good guy!

I agree completely. If we're going to start counting civilian lives lost, the US has more blood on its hands than anyone else in this situation. The US likes to pretend that it's the savior of the world, only fighting for peace and freedom. But they're only actually interested in serving the billionaire class. America is one of the most evil nations on Earth. Even our banana companies will literally go to war to make a few extra dollars.

If I was working for an organization that sought true reform, and they suggested flying civilian-filled airplanes into buildings, I wouldn't be able to stand by and take part in it. I wouldn't have the strength to do that kind of evil, even for the Greater Good. But America has fought hard to maintain instability in the Middle East, in order to keep their own power over it. They have ruined billions of lives, so that a few people could have even bigger yachts. I hate it when Americans say that terrorists "hate us for our freedom". No, they hate us because we're evil. And they're absolutely right to hate us. I'm ashamed to live in this country.

>His entire anti-American war was a result of his country being invaded.

kek

You are full of shit.

USA NEVER invaded Saudi Arabia.
We had bases there from Desert Storm.
US troops actually protected SA from Iraq's scud missiles and insurgents.

UBL didn't like us inside SA because we were not Islamic. But we were welcomed by the king.

UBL was actually an ally of USA when he was jihading against the Soviets in Afghanistan.
The CIA actually helped him out.

He wasn't brave tho.
He only funded the terrorists.
They died and he got the glory.

>We had bases there from Desert Storm.

That's an invasion. A peaceful, legal invasion perhaps. But an invasion nonetheless. If you disagree, imagine what Americans would think if Canada and Mexico allowed Russia/China to legally build military bases near the US borders. A military base is an act of aggression. And when Desert Storm ended, the military bases just stayed anyway.

And while Osama didn't come to America (for obvious reasons) to take part in 9/11, he had a very long combat history. He was no coward.

In the end, America is to blame for this situation. The Bush family were close with the Saudis, and both Bush presidents fought Iraq specifically to appease them. It was never about "freedom" or "justice". It was always about money and power.

They’ve got their country back and still blowing each other up

Bin Laden is from Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia INVITED the US to build bases to protect SA from Iraq
US were WELCOMED by SA to stay and we did.

This is NOT an invasion no matter what your community college humanities teacher tells you.

After a century of chaos, bloodshed, and poverty, it's no surprise that "giving their country back" didn't fix the problem. And it doesn't help that most of those countries are led by greedy fanatics who are kept in power by the West because they're willing to deal with them to retain that power. The entire Middle East is full of desperate, angry, innocent people, who are being ruled by tyrants like the Saud family or the Barzanis.

But for the past century, most of this chaos has been the result of European/American influence. When the Ottoman Empire fell in WWI, the Sykes-Picot Treaty between Britain/France broke the world. And then they allowed the Saud family to overtake Arabia with their Wahhabi fundamentalism, and it's all gone downhill from there. We fucked them up for 100 years, and now we're wondering why they're so angry and violent.

>The second thing we call you to, is to stop your oppression, lies, immorality and debauchery that has spread among you. We call you to be a people of manners, principles, honour, and purity; to reject the immoral acts of fornication, homosexuality, intoxicants, gambling, and trading with interest.
Bin Laden's message wasn't wrong, but murdering random Americans was the wrong way to communicate that and protest against injustices perpetrated by the US government.

America's CHICKENS are comin HOME to ROOST

Attached: CtC Preview.jpg (480x320, 42.83K)

Just because the Saudi Royal Family was happy to work with America, that doesn't mean that every single person living in Saudi Arabia automatically loved America.

Everything that led up to 9/11, and everything that happened afterward, was all done in the name of benefiting Saudi and American rulers, working together. Almost all of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudis. And yet after the attack, we didn't attack Saudi Arabia. We attacked Saudi Arabia's biggest enemy.

I'm not defending the Saudis at all here. They were in on this the entire time. They got exactly what they wanted from America.

But just because America was welcomed by the King, that doesn't mean they were innocent. If Biden decided to improve Saudi relations by allowing them to build a military base in America, I doubt many Americans would be happy with that. But by your logic, it wouldn't be a problem, because we "welcomed them to stay, and so they did."

violence begets violence
hatred begets hatred
and terrorism begets terrorism

Attached: 200w.gif (200x113, 599.83K)

>now we're wondering why

No. You are wondering why.

Saudi Arabia has always been a desolate shithole inhabited by nomadic tribes.

Then oil became a thing and the dominant tribe got the contracts.

Nobody's fault there. That's just what happened.

You people love to fabricate history to make your bullshit sound credible.

Absolutely based.

Yeah, he was an icon for his people. He fought a country with a military 500x more powerful than his own and won with the sheer audacity of his plan.
Nobody who gave their life on 9/11 was a coward as the American media wants you to believe.
War is hell, and we started it. We sat comfortable at home while civilians were subject to occupation and violence. Osama found a way to make it our problem. Respect.

I ache for the 3000 deaths on 9/11, and also ache for the thousands of deaths and misdeeds throughout the occupation.

America is a warmongering country with politicians who are out of control. He sent a message: Not so nice when it happens to you.

SA is Sunni.
Lot of Sunni feel a religious duty to kill non-muslims, particularly Jews or their allies.

Bin Laden was a Sunni terrorist.

Can't really change my religion to not offend them.

So if you are somehow validating their hatred because we aren't muslim then you are likely low IQ, possibly mildly retarded.

>while civilians were subject to occupation and violence.

Attached: large.jpg (546x546, 7.28K)

I honestly agree with pretty much everything you've said on this board. I'm not defending the Saudis. I have no love for Middle-Eastern tyrants.

What I don't understand is why you have this need to think that America can do no wrong. I've never been able to comprehend that hypocrisy in right-wing Americans. They'll (correctly) be outraged by corrupt politicians, they'll make "Drain the Swamp" their mantra, they'll storm the Capitol to try to prevent tyranny, and they'll constantly talk about how our country is falling apart because of evil politicians.

And yet for some reason, they still have this absolute conviction that America can do no wrong. That we're the noble, patriotic, good-hearted country with a military that only wants to make the world peaceful.

But America is like a ship. It's only as good as the people steering it. And for the past 40+ years, the people steering America have been horrible and corrupt. They've taken us to places we never should have gone. And now, the ship is out of fuel, battered, and sinking. And everyone in America wants to take a side. The Democrats blame Trump, and the Republicans blame Biden. But too few people are willing to realize that it's all of them. None of them are on our side. And they're destroying the world so that they can ransack it for whatever wealth is left in it. You can love America for what it represents, but you should be willing to accept that our leaders have done horrible things.