Potluck

What are you bringing to the potluck?

Pretzel salad is always a hit

Attached: 20220910_220039_compress85.jpg (4000x3000, 1.07M)

Deviled fucking eggs. Can’t go wrong with them.

Attached: D6F6AB01-3779-45AF-A246-D6D525D2CBC5.jpg (804x597, 425.96K)

Aww fuck yeah, I could be a vegetarian if it meant just stuffing my face with deviled eggs every day

Not the most appealing picture but anyone that disparages this should be executed. Pretzel surprise is one of the most simple and comfy as fuck, refreshing dessert items to have on a warm summer night. Seriously user, I will fucking fight to the death to defend your and pretzel surprises honor.

I brought deviled eggs as well.

Attached: images (18).jpg (183x275, 13.16K)

Please explain what pretzel surprise is. One of my favorite desserts is chocolate covered pretzels so I can totally dig the whole sweet/salty thing.

wtf is pretzel salad it must be good since that dish is almost empty

shit, i also brought only eggs

Attached: justeatthis.jpg (900x709, 66.36K)

Bottom layer is a crunchy and salty retzel crust made with butter and sugar, sometimes brown sugar
Middle is a mix of cream cheese and whipped cream
Top is strawberry jello and sliced strawberries

I did the jello fancy by boiling strawberries in simple syrup to extract their color and flavor and then straining, adding to plain gelatin and whisking while skimming the foam. That way the jello tastes like fresh real strawberries instead of artificial.

I think next time I want to add some kind of fresh herb

Drunk as fuck so sorry if I miss an ingredient. It's crushed up pretzel sticks and butter on the bottom that is maybe baked for a few before adding the rest, topped with (maybe) sweetened cream cheese in the middle and then strawberry gelatin with some frozen (fresh if you're rich) strawberries mixed into the gelatin. Seriously, it's fucking incredible.

7 layer dip and a bag of Santitas

Attached: 7-Layer-Dip.jpg (1200x1200, 323.64K)

Nice. Ive got all the ingredients, gunna go make some.

A party classic. Completely fucking ruined if you have weak ass nigga tortilla chips though. You need thick and hardy golden tortilla chips to get deep down into that deep and get the full flavors of all the ingredients.

Doesnt santitas mean no boobs? We need MAS TITAS

You have to eat all the eggs.

You have to eat all the eggs

This potluck isn't shitty enough.

Attached: stinky.png (183x183, 51.31K)

Wtf is this shit?
I'm depressed all the time and even i get to cook actual food (sometimes), this is methead food,

call me ron swanson

Specifics I used:
> crust: 10oz bag pretzel sticks roughly crushed, 3/4 cup melted butter, 1/4 cup sugar, mix and pack into bottom of 9x13 casserole dish, bake 8-10 minutes at 400 and allow to cool to room temp
> filling: 8oz cream cheese beaten with 2/3 cup sugar, fold in 8oz whipped cream, spread evenly over pretzel crust and stick in freezer about 2 hours (some people use a different ratio)
> topping: lay frozen strawberry slices over entire cream mixture and return to freezer; meanwhile, prepare strawberry jello. When jello is cooled and a few degrees from setting, pour over the top of the strawberries and transfer to fridge for 2 hours

It's best made in the morning and consumed in the afternoon/evening, since after a day the pretzels are less crunchy.

it's potluck food. it's meant to sit next to the hot dog spaghetti and mashed potato casserole on your plate. the bright spot was grandma's fried chicken, if you were in line soon enough to get a piece

Attached: 1371606755738.jpg (616x462, 40K)