What is a gallon of piss good for?

Sup guys. This bottle of piss has been sitting here for 3-4 months. It stank like fuck when it was only a week old and I’d open it to add more, so now Im sure its fucking horrendous.

Quads decides what I do with it. And no, I’m obviously not going to shove it up my ass or drink it. Be creative faggots.

Venmo is @Mattt408 Send me money if you want, or dont. Im a broke ass college student working uber lol.

Attached: piss4u.jpg (1996x2662, 1.42M)

it be more impressive if it was jizz

put it in someone else's room and gaslight them into thinking it's theirs

Pour some on your car seats, so your Uber passengers smell like you.

Attached: Piss_Sticker1.png (692x790, 602.76K)

make gunpowder with it

Attach wires to it and some sort of opaque box, perhaps with a timer of some sort, then place it in a public place, as if its a liquid bomb

fuck off.

Put it unopened into a dumpster on your walk to the psychologist's office. You need help.

Rookies!

>A 4 month old gallon of urine sitting in his room.

Why??

You can drop it out the window whenever someone you don't like walks by!

Attached: Pretty-Cool-Right.gif (300x299, 892.98K)

i second this mix it with a gallon of jizz

why are you even here.. gtfo newfAG

firs off that water tastes like new shoes smell
fuck that brand

second
I'm surprised you only have one
uhhh
idk what you should do other than turn on fan and pour into toilet

Any Forums tards keeping old piss jugs in their bedrooms. Some bad habits will never die here.

Rancid piss smells worse than shit. Seriously that smell is absolutely fucking toxic. It smells like if you drank it you would actually die.

Sell it as a way to fuck with someone I guess.

With enough piss you can extract one of the three components of gunpowder.
If I recall it can also be used to help compost piles when done right.
It smells extremely bad when boiled so I imagine the vengeful mind can think of things for that.
I heard a rumor about soaking various meats in a piss filled water proof knife sheath, sealing it shut with wax, and then after letting it rot for a good while its basically bio warfare on any you stab. Supposedly it was a nasty trick used during wartime. I wouldnt know but it sounds like something you would need to discard after a single use.
For the record im not advocating any stupidity or maliciousness. Your misdeeds are your own.

I was curious what might happen if a gallon of piss was left unnatended for, say, a year. Clearly nothing exciting is going to happen any time soon which is why I'm now here.

Attached: 1649739494828.jpg (1024x576, 146.17K)

put all your venmo monies in there . . . also sage

Attached: babush.jpg (450x417, 67.97K)

Its gonna be all kinds of foul when you open it.

I seem to recall you can supposedly extract human pheromones from it for the sake of a sex appeal boost.

What up Bro-p
Pour it into your enemy's air intake on their car. It will NEVER come out. Everytime they want ac or heat they will smell rotten piss.

Just keep it and start collecting more piss jugs and store them around your house. Maybe carry one with you wherever you go.
If cops ever raids your house let them deal with it. Or use it as a weapon. Imagine being covered with 6 month old piss.

Fuck it, just throw it off of a rooftop

Bump