Family fap/general incest discussion thread

family fap/general incest discussion thread

Attached: 01CA25B.jpg (792x594, 202.86K)

Why your sis has the long face ?

Its time to quit posting steven. Get a job.

my whore sisters

Attached: sisters.png (494x485, 200.45K)

nice do you cum to them

Was hypersexual when I was younger, used to lez out with my sister etc. Got preggers at 14 by a guy who lived nearby. My ballooning tits got the attention of my older brother who started fucking me regularly. Ended up moving to the other side of the country with him and living as a couple.

Fathers how do you cope with having an attractive daughter?

My husband clearly fancies our daughter. So I'm guessing it's complicated for men. Fucking weird tho

How can you tell? Does he ogle her?

yes. frequently.

Attached: c.png (1030x1030, 846.19K)

All the time. She does dress in next to nothing some days tbh.

whats your fave pic to cum to

not sure. having fun with these tonight

Attached: c2.jpg (2048x1536, 315.78K)

Attached: c3.png (896x1490, 1.55M)

You going to be a good wife and let him do something about those feelings with her?

How old is your daughter? What does she look like?

Wanna fuck my mom

I would happily like to fuck my sister, but probably won't ever get the chance to. shes got a huge fat ass that i'd love to give her some nice big brother cum on

She's a teenager. Long hair, athletic, big tits. Although most of her friends look the same tbh
Probably wouldn't be great for our marriage would it

How many time did you see he naked growing up? psychical description? pictures?

is it really one guy doing all the incest threads?

used to touch my mum while she was sleeping

Been fucking my first cousin for 5 yrs on and off. I fucked her mom (my uncle’s wife) prior to that for a few weeks over summer while her and her dad went to Europe to visit family. Pic relate is the mom

Attached: ABD788CA-CE5B-490A-895A-11D3138F8D46.jpg (1164x1702, 408.17K)

a few id say, but they were subtle. the most memorable was when she bent over in front of me while on vacation after she forgot something in her suitcase and I saw everything. Her perfectly shaven pussy and asshole and it got me to want to go through her phone for nudes

Same

My sister I fancy so much

Attached: B625D6CF-7186-4D5F-8A81-F4C47FB59140.jpg (738x1498, 196.57K)

my mom rubbed one out on my leg one time. she did other weird stuff but that one was pretty memorable