So Any Forums……

So Any Forums……

If dems steal the election again, if they’re so stupid they don’t see the clear political climate being literal riots in the streets, would you join them? Now I know a lot of you know better than to reply to bots or shills. Remember the most elegant sounding ones are right just as often as idiots who are more discernable anyway. No one here actually tries to gas light through politics, it’s cringe and everyone knows it. Anyway, dems steal election with 10 blue regions, do you join the effort to overthrow those fucks?

Attached: F2036312-ECF3-468C-B903-C2940829D836.jpg (1024x633, 59.49K)

Lol you won't do shit

I want to lick Jen Psaki's bum hole

I’ll probably walk around but I have buddies with other ideas. I don’t dislike kikes but they have to know their leash is much tighter than ours, and not nearly as brutal

This isn't sustainable.

>If dems steal the election again

Attached: 1611589271666.jpg (851x480, 72K)

Let's say that's true, you won't do shit lol

>da joos
Yikes

I personally believe starting a civil war is part of the left's plan. That doesn't change the fact that it's unsustainable.

We have guns and lots of them, what do you mean

>da joos
so funny, joke

Attached: shekelka5W.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

if your response isn’t proportionate to mine don’t expect anything at all

Doing your handler proud

Attached: ll3S3Tt.jpg (1132x890, 148.96K)

the only people who talk about civil war are rightoids. Stop projecting retard

Feinstein, evil whore

>I personally believe starting a civil war is part of the left's plan
I'll have two of whatever user is taking/drinking/smoking

Attached: BuzzedKitty.jpg (747x999, 84.36K)

So? Conservatives are pussies. Why they have all the guns in the first place

It was definitely liberal outlets that first talked about it but, that’s only to you since that’s all the information you consume

come back with something sound or just get out thanks

>i was only pretending to be retarded
Riiight

You argued with yourself, thank you

I'm from Miami, genius. The same people you call Ivans today, are the ones you called Nazis and antivaxers a year ago. You are brainwashed or a paid shill. Mend your ways.

Lol see