What up /b, was pooping the other day and this happened. It hurt (especially to wipe) but it eventually went back in...

What up /b, was pooping the other day and this happened. It hurt (especially to wipe) but it eventually went back in. I’m wondering if this is a rectal prolapse or if it’s a case of internal hemorrhoids

Attached: CF3D4303-D048-4DE9-A2AB-868C0F0AE81C.jpg (3088x2316, 1.67M)

Looks like a back pussy

You got the roids. Get a prescription ass cream, and eat salads and nuts for 2 weeks.

You're fucked, that's not healthy.

How many miles of dick have been in your ass?

from the thumbnail I thought this was sam hyde

External hemorrhoids. See a doctor.

It's hemorrhoids. Go see a doctor and get it treated, or you'll be shitting blood everyday soon.

Exactly 0

looks like a hemorrhoid. It will be annoying for a few weeks (2 or 3, I don't remember how long it takes to heal) -but it will heal on its own. Eat more fiber and stretch and work out your legs more. A combination of things are happening, straining is one of them and possibly poor circulation/weak muscle in your legs/buttocks that allow the poor circulation to - I don't know how to describe it - but when your leg circulation is shit it doesn't slow circulation, it slows it in certain areas and "backs it up" in others causing high-pressure choke points (also what can cause clots) - when these choke points release it can lead to popped blood vessels (internal) - the blood vessel will soonish clot the breach- but not before shooting blood into the middle space between the vessel and other tissue. In the case of your picture your skin around your asshole.

No one thing will prevent them but cumulatively the chance of them happening can be lowered. If you have a particularly large adn "stiff" shit coming don't force it, take your time or internally try and "squeeze break it up" before pushing it past your sphincter. I've had hemorrhoids about 2 times and noticed the constants both times, the biggest thing for me was it was after an extended period of not working out my legs *and* forcing a bowl movement as in a rush. I'm not one to hang out on a toilet.

also, as you get older your vessels get slightly weaker and can be more prone to bursts. I'm not a PHD.

I think it's just swollen ass lips. It's happening to me a couple times while sitting on the toilet for an extended period pushing out my hole.

why would you do that

eat fiber, drink water, stop shotgun shitting and take your time

A classic case of too much nigger cock.

Dat Usama smile tho

your ability to enjoy pegging just increased. dont pull your butt cheeks apart so hard on the toilet.

is this a thing? because I pull em FAR APART like I'm preparing to take a horse cock

yes, and you also might be scarring or giving stretchmarks on that area behind the asshole to the tailbone. any red blood when you wipe?

in the past, not anymore

yeah, we're not designed to poop sitting. we're designed to poop squatting. also, when you pull your cheeks apart you pull them taught, then as you settle onto the seat more your pulling a lot of skin even tighter. might be micro-tears but they add up over time. be nicer to your ass, youll miss it when its gone. but for real receiving anal sex just got way easier for you, like 75% reduced pain on initial entry.

are you saying my ass is desensitized?

no your ring is looser