I’m stuffed

I just went out for a big steak dinner. I ate steak, lobster, and lots of potatoes. I also had a big slice of chocolate pie. I am STUFFED! My tummy feels like it’s about to pop. What is a girl to do?

Attached: 90F102B3-C29F-4D1E-9BC2-8DB62A390A97.jpg (453x604, 52.95K)

How big do you feel?

Attached: 7F60056E-842E-40D9-B5E2-22FED2F911FF.jpg (731x1079, 720.36K)

I’m so full. My tummy feels like it’s about to pop

Attached: E0EFA69C-E17A-4464-87D9-AC6854256BDA.jpg (453x604, 57.29K)

im guessing pics not you user? how does it feel when you smack it?

Ever seen the movie Alien?

TITS OR GTFO

...eat more pie

we need more people like u in here user. i just want women to get bigger

Same. It is the way.

based. any girls you wanna see gain? wish there were enough of us for a full thread

lol all of em

Lol me too. Used to work fast food, actually saw coworkers get chunky over a couple months. can’t think of anything hotter tbh

Nice. My ex gained a bunch of weight while we were together, pretty quickly too. Was hot.

super hot. what was her body like before and after, and anything cause her gain?

Short, like 5 foot nothing. Was around 160 when I met her. Within a few months of dating she was pushing 200. 220 was the biggest she got while we were together. All belly and boobs. Round. And I was the cause lol.

haha very nice. She say anything about it, and how did you got about it?

Oh yeah, she hated how fat she got. Super self conscious about it. Honesty, I didn't even have to try that hard, she was a complete glutton.

You just buy her a lot of fast food?

That and cooked all the time. Enabled all her 'bad' habits.

that’s hot. plan on doing it again?

If I get the chance, hell yeah. Hottest thing that ever happened to me was doing that lol

what did you notice first when she started gaining? and she kept getting fatter even once she noticed?