Anyone know why my leg looks like this?

Anyone know why my leg looks like this?

Attached: 20220910_231441-min.jpg (3456x4608, 1.53M)

You're subconsciously scratching it.

Skin cancer

Filth fever.

looks like a case of "you don't clean your room enough"
if you put some hydrogen peroxide on it and clean and sterilize it regularly you should heal
also mop and clean your house nigga

You need antibiotics. That's very low and slow on your body to heal. See a doctor.

looks like infected bites
you need to see a doctor they look in need of antibiotics
could also be infected wounds but whatever they are they are infected

I've been keeping it clean for over 2 weeks but it just scabs over and the scab falls off and it's back to this. I'll keep cleaning it. Regardless I will clean up tomorrow just because it needs to be done
Thanks for the advice user.

Either it's a bacterial infection or a fungal one.
Either way, nuke it with some isopropyl alcohol.
Clean your house up with some bleach.

That, or there's a point source of radiation somewhere in your room and you're going to die an agonizing death in about 8 to 10 months.
But that's unlikely.

>Skin cancer
Like you get from end stage AIDS?

Attached: 1662859106T82111.jpg (1400x788, 96.08K)

Do you sweat during the day while wearing jeans? Or maybe wear the same pair a few days in a row? Not sure if that would do that kind of damage but I know that can really irritate the skin

>dumbfuck spotted
are you thinking of ks lesions?

looks like you have scurvy broski

Looks like impetigo. See doc.

You have nigger aids
Sucks to be you fucking nigger

Sunlight would likely help a bit also.

>nigga
kill self now

Retardo extremo

Monkey pox aids syphillis

Go to a fucking doctor before you die, idiot.

syphilis implies user fucks

Attached: never.gif (245x170, 967.24K)

This. You're picking at the scabs and sores without realizing. Same reason junkies are covered in sores all the time. They pick because their skin gets itchy and they imagine there's bugs or something under it. Here's a woman who had the same mental disorder. She picked and picked away at her skin, ripping off tiny bits of flesh at a time, until she had picked all the way through her leg and exposed the bone. She had to get both legs amputated, but the stumps won't heal because she keeps picking at them. This is what will happen to you if you don't get help.

Attached: 1623490948385.jpg (2970x1965, 865.77K)

Worst case of morgelloms disease I've seen in months.