Here is your text rendering mate... we made it really, really smooth.. sharpness is not a metric.. its a feature lol

Here is your text rendering mate... we made it really, really smooth.. sharpness is not a metric.. its a feature lol

those linux smug cunts are way worse than apple in every regard

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-09-11 01-57-09.png (1378x828, 142.65K)

i dont know what you're seething about but the text in the terminal looks way better than in vscode in that image

thats the fucking point you fucking idiot.. I need it to look as good in vscode.

your m$ garbage uses chromium, not gtk, retard

very true

Attached: i want to fuck this wolf.png (766x607, 196.11K)

>most popular editor
>garbage
pick one you retarded pos... it means then that anything usefull is not supported (skype, discord, slack, vscode.. and of course chromium)

I am back to Macos, fuck you all...

And don't ever dare to say anything bad about APPLE!!! I bet that Davis autist OS has better font rendering than this.. fucking meme, I am an idiot for even installing this shit

popular things are usually garbage. there's a reason normalcattle consooms it. of course a macfaggot normalnigger wouldn't be self-aware enough to understand this
>apple
>good font rendering
kek
apple has the worst font rendering, they literally force everyone to buy a hidpi screen to compensate
anyways report it to jewgle pajeets because Skia works the same way on every platform. maybe just kill yourself.

>he fell for the linsux meme

>>he fell for the linsux meme
waste of fucking time.. just a reference for what it looks like in "evil Apple OS"

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-11 at 02.20.46.png (1232x400, 98.59K)

We know what macos is newfug. Being tech illiterate on a technology board makes you special in opposite way youd have expected

everyone on Any Forums is tech illiterate for suggesting a hobby OS... your opinion doesn't matter mate.

whatever else I see suggested here, I will pick the fucking opposite.
-> go - I pick c#
-> amd - I'll buy intel
etc... fuck you all, stupid autists

don't install gentoo

Attached: 11020 - eyelids g_(4chan) gentoo glasses linux small_eyes smile soyjak stubble subvariant massjak subvariant wholesome_soyjak technology variant gapejak.png (755x879, 177.63K)

>half of the posts in this thread is OP
the absolute state of samefagging macfags kek

>blaming linux for vscode being a steaming pile of garbage with garbage font rendering

Attached: 1630460291477.png (1259x1279, 813.72K)

its based on electron.. so, loonix strategy is to denounce every crossplatform electron app. fucking insane.

>most popular
>always choose what the majority chooses because they know better
heh, guess I'll chop my balls off and worship satan now, amirite?

>hurr durr its just going to use the system's font rendering even though its a completely self-contained electSHART app designed by webshitters and pajeets to just barely work without making dumb ass zoomers complain on our issue tracker we never use

Purchase AMD64.

>linux has no standard API for drawing text to the screen with good font rendering
lame
in windows its just DrawText() and, by default it will follow the system settings for cleartype etc.
in linux? probably some fontconfig xorg gtk qt abomination of random APIs clashing and 5 different ways to do things which are all shitty in some way, yada yada
linux userspace is a DISASTER and cannot be fixed

Works on my machine.

Attached: 1657761143287.gif (500x375, 885.32K)

I'm not sure what you are trying to say, OP.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-09-11 13-32-39.png (1920x1240, 136.49K)