Zoomer here

Zoomer here.

Did people really watch 9/11 live?

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (480x360, 31.46K)

the fire rises!

Fellow zoomer here, I assume so. The teacher made us watch it in the computer in 5th grade.

Attached: B988CEFB-AEAA-4305-B47B-2CB0D6BF5E6C.jpg (1242x1000, 365.29K)

And in concert

duh dumbass

Yes, even in canada. Its essentially when the world slowly started getting shittier after that day.

Honestly no, was like 10 or 11 just remember my teacher saying some shit in class and then going home and instead of the cbc airing the Simpsons in Canada they just kept playing the clip of the second plane hitting the building

Yeah. There was this thing called TV, and the only thing you could watch was what they put on. It was on almost every channel especially after the second plane.

yeah bro

technically there's a delay between when you see something and its interpreted by your brain, so no. nobody has.

Yes, I did. It was fucking awful to know how much suffering people were going through. It always is when witnessing death and destruction.

The first plane made all the cameras focus on it and brought live coverage, then the second plane hit so yeah.

HI, I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. 9/11 WAS A LIE. THERE WERE NO TOWEL HEADS. THERE WAS NO AIRPLANE. IN TRUTH I WAS VISITING THE BIG APPLE, SO AS TO COMPARE MY GARGANTUAN MEAT TRAIN TO IT AND LAUGH AT THE GASPING NEW YORKERS AS I POUNDED THEIR BELOVED NAMESAKE INTO BIG APPLE SAUCE. HAVING NOT GOTTEN RELEASE FROM MY CULINARY EXERCISE, I MEANDERED DOWN THE STREET WITH MY VITAL BLOOD ENGORGED SEWER PIPE OUT IN FRONT OF ME LIKE A BLIND MAN'S CANE, LOOKING FOR A HOLE IN THE BACKSIDE OF A WOMAN WHICH I WOULD STRETCH BEYOND HUMAN LIMITS. I SPOTTED AT THAT VERY MOMENT AN ATTRACTIVE FEMALE IN A MINISKIRT WAVING AT ME. I SLAPPED HER TO THE GROUND WITH MY ENORMOUS PHALLUS AND QUICKLY RAVISHED HER SKIRT LIKE A STARVED DOG ON A BABY MADE OF STEAK. THE SIGHT THAT AWAITED BOTH SHOCKED AND ENRAGED ME. AFTER SEEING THIS "WOMAN'S" RAISIN-SIZED WINKY WINKLER, I VOMITED DOWN HIS THROAT AND PENETRATED HIS ESOPHAGUS, RIPPED OUT HIS SPINE AND PEELED HIS CORPSE FROM MY MONEYMAKER. TO TEACH ALL OF NEW YORK A LESSON FOR LETTING THIS FLAMING FAG BAG LIVE, I LET LOOSE A SEMENAL FLOOD OF BIBLICAL PROPORTIONS UPON THE TOWERS OF TWO (AT WHOM'S SMALL SIZE I LAUGHED LIKE A CLOWN RAPING AN 8 YEAR OLD), WHICH CAUSED THEM TO COME CRASHING DOWN LIKE ME AFTER A WEEKEND METH BINGE. I MOCKED THE NEW YORKERS AND MADE NIGGER JOKES AS THEY RAN FROM MY EVER EXPANDING CLOUD OF SPERMAZOA, MASTURBATING TO THE LOOKS OF HORROR ON THEIR FACES. THE GOVERNMENT, IN AN ATTEMPT TO SAVE FACE AND BECAUSE THEY HATE ARABS MORE THAN JEWS, PAINTED A BOEING 767 ON MY GIGANTIC COCK AND CALLED IT A TERRORIST ATTACK. THE FEELING OF PAINTBRUSHES ON MY DICK MADE ME COME AGAIN, AND PRESIDENT BUSH SNORTED UP EVERY LAST DROP BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WAS COKE. I GUARANTEE IT.

I still remember Peter O'Hanraha-hanrahan's incredible reporting from inside the tower

Yeah. Shit sucked. Made us all come shit in the classroom and watch faggot newyorkers go boom. We had pizza that day for lunch though so not too bad

I live on the west coast. I remember waking up that day and seeing the first tower already smoking, then the second tower got hit while I was at school.

I think I was in the 5th grade. They sent us home for the day.

How can you watch sth that has never happened? Sage.

Attached: bm2.jpg (525x700, 257.02K)

I wasn't old enough or unselfish enough at the time to grasp the true impact but now when i watch it I see the true horror it was and it guts me.. I'm 41

>then the second tower got hit while I was at school.
you were at school at 6:03am?

Attached: AlBundy.gif (350x261, 981.67K)

903 on the west coast /bro

Im 25 and I understand the impact as best I can

>903 on the west coast /bro
No, it was 9:03 on the east coast.

yeah though not from the start, it took a while for everyone in the country to find out what was going on in New York and PA and at the Pentagon
the plane over Pennsylvania was shot down by USAF pilots, which is why the whole promoting of "they were heroes that crashed the plane" happened
it was the right call though, shooting down that plane

evidence

a retard and a liar.

i was in 2nd grade and all the teachers made us sit in the hallway so they could watch it. they didnt tell us anything but i remember on of them crying while leaving the room (i guess she went to call her husband or family idk). i dont even think my parents told me about it until later or i figured it out from friends. dont remember much else.

I was in fucking fourth grade, so no. But I remember my mom picking up my sister and I early from school (all the parents were called) and we saw the news immediately when we came home. School was close to where we lived and she told us what happened as we walked up the flights of stairs to our apartment. I got the sense it was serious and was kinda wielded out. When adults are spooked that's usually a new situation for a kid.

I'm not exactly sure if it was the live view showing smoldering towers or was that later. Maybe they were replaying segments intermittently of earlier footage. I know I was unable to fully able to process at that age, I vaguely remember adults losing their shit and cue discussions about world events every day/week in class for the rest of the school year (war on terror shit, perspectives of other people. I'm not sure if this wasn't some kneejerk counseling thing or genuinely an attempt to educate.

However by the time I got to 5th grade next year I remember laughing at all the edgy newgrounds type stuff make humor out of it so while I experienced different reactions to it growing up as I was, I didn't really have a developed mind to absorb it with or any immediate aftermath.

After the end of the cold war there was the since we were 'at the end of history' - a foolish optimism and belief in the so called 'pax americana'. History and the modern day has dispelled those notions. The 2000s were a fascinating time from the get go and I like to think back and look on it now not just for nostalgic reasons. I feel fortunate to have been witness even from my small perspective, even though the mistakes made during that time we're still paying for now and yet to see the true cost of.

Attached: 1646169219579.jpg (960x958, 128.65K)

I went to work at Walmart in California that morning and they had me pull all the ammunition off the shelves in sporting goods and then sent me home. It really gave true blooded Americans a renewed reason to unite in our hate for brown people.