Trump did nothing wrong

Trump did nothing wrong

Attached: n_mj_first_181112_1920x1080.jpg (660x373, 51.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/news/magazine/2021/01/18/trump-presidency-administration-biggest-impact-policy-analysis-451479
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He did Everything wrong, you spastic, pissface turdhead!!!!

You're right. He did nothing at all. Especially when he was informed that people were on the way to lynch his deputy.

Attached: QE2 VS WTC.jpg (1600x1068, 359.14K)

except fucking all those kids on Pedo Island. and selling nuclear secrets.

obvious bait is obvious

> Did nothing wrong.
Neither niggers.

Attached: withniggers.jpg (2000x3000, 1.49M)

If he did nothing wrong, why isnt every top dollar high prices coke snorting lawyer from the big name firms lining up to defend him? If he is innocent, this would be the case of the century and the billable hours would be through the roof. Every hooker fucking law dog would want this win on their resume

instead he has the dollar store dream team made up of no name nobodies from the middle of no where FL

Jews are losing their women… so sad

Attached: A1C1FA5C-9C97-49DE-A53B-C3536FE1F763.jpg (800x869, 183.37K)

you just dont get it, do you

Attached: 1613707568838.jpg (382x376, 42.18K)

Why are you spamming this on every thread?

he did literally everything wrong. he's even still somehow doing shit wrong after he's out of office

Why do the dems continue to hide the Epstein client list? They could convict him with it!

>the media told me he did everything wrong and for some reason they continue to tell me he's doing things wrong
FTFY

>pretending like all the good things he did were private and unknown while only the bad stuff is publicly known

wrong he was born american

you must have been in a coma the last year or so, Trump is under a number of federal criminal investigations now that he's not in office, some are pretty serious, like the FBI raiding his residence to collect highly classified materials he's not allowed to have

>I'm incapable of reading worldwide news sources
>Tucker or nothing

Confirming MSM brainwashing... very nice of you all...

>reporting the events of reality is brainwashing
tell me again what unbiased of information you consume

orange man bad
therefore if i hate orangemen, i am the good man

Attached: np.jpg (196x257, 5.3K)

>I (heart) Tucker

politico.com/news/magazine/2021/01/18/trump-presidency-administration-biggest-impact-policy-analysis-451479

You have to understand, normal people tune it out now. We don't tell the story of the boy who cried wolf to children for nothing. We've had the news crying wolf for 6 years now and nothing has come of it, so it's only natural that normal people won't pay attention any more. It sucks, because if something really should stick, people will still not be paying attention.

Why does the left trust the MSM so emphatically?