It's me, great big fat guy. Saturday night, sup? ama or whatever

It's me, great big fat guy. Saturday night, sup? ama or whatever.

Attached: healthfood.jpg (563x561, 76.8K)

how big is your dick & how much is buried?

...starting off with a doozy lol
Pretty average, 5 in or so. Buried when not hard.

Why are you voting Trump in 2024?

Not voting Trump. Not voting at all, really.

What's up buried bro, you trying to fix it like I am?

Eh, just being fat lol not like I use it much anyways. Just lazy, but I should try to do something.

Attached: 106018.jpg (693x350, 52.44K)

Attached: donuts.jpg (1140x855, 162.38K)

Attached: donutsss.jpg (495x364, 96.83K)

aight then

Imagine the smell

how much do you weigh big guy? Last time you got laid? How often do you jerk off?

How far can you walk without getting winded? Do you think you could make it a mile?

Don't have a scale, but if I had to guess, somewhere around 450.
...been a while. Jerk off all the time though lol.

I used to weigh 280lbs, kinda always had it as mine background plan to kind of just be overweight until I died, but then I thought about that realistically. Obviously it'd be way more f****** painful to be overweight until you die than anything else, and a burden to my family or just 2,000% shameful / embarrassing you know, like having someone wipe your ass or something like that. And then at that point it's kind of like well what's more difficult, just like staying overweight at like not too fat of a weight, and not giving a f***, or like trying even a little bit to maintain the current weight. And then at that point like long-term just staying the same weight is also a s***** way to go out that would kind of just like take a forever and be a waste of life, cuz you would still like grow old and diet like 55 to like 65 or something. And it was right around this time that I saw those P90X commercials and saw how quickly people could lose weight you know. I got that they were trying their asses off but you know it just kind of showed that it was possible to lose like a hundred pounds in 3 months. So then at that point I was like, well fuckin shit, might as well just rip off the Band-Aid, and go on a weight loss bender, and then just maintain that weight instead of maintaining the weight at 280 you know. Like it's probably going to be just the same either way to maintain your weight, the same amount of work. And I mean like what are you going to do not do anything? Then you're back at like dying when you're like 40 but being like extremely obese and suffering 10 times as much. So that's kind of what I thought before I made the decision to just cut the weight out, and then maintain a relatively similar body fat content for the last 10 years. And it's done well for me, I think I'm about ready to make the change over to actually getting an in-shape body though. Cuz I've always had this kind of not too chubby like thin / average body you know. But the same thought goes...

I can do a mile pretty easily, sometimes 2 depending on how hot it is outside. Stairs are tough, though.

...last time I was 280 I was in high school

Do you actually like burgers like that?
I'd rather have several small ones that I can actually bite into without everything spilling out the other side.

Yeah, I like a big burger lol. Not had one like the pic though, but I'd tear it up.

Do you have a gallbladder

I do

Why do you think stairs are so hard? Also are you in any pain carrying around that kind of weight, like are your knees fucked?