How do people still support this

Attached: 1662861627124631.jpg (935x1024, 106.58K)

Both sides are establishment retard

actually, precisely correct and irrefutable.

they DO NOT want you prosperous, confident, happy or unburdened with fear & worry. Not for one day.
Trump was the worst catastrophe they could have allowed to happen, yes precisely for the unmistakable contrast, and now their gigantic problem that so many are awake, and more all the time. That cat is NEVER going back in the bag.

They may be causing a lot of strife and drama but Steve Bannon is right, it's a dying regime in absolute hyperventilating panic as everything is systematically exposed and unraveling before their eyes. Trump just gets to sit back and watch.

>Both sides are establishment retard
Trump isn't a "side" retard. He is determined to return power to the We The People. Why do you think every resource in the galactic empire is bent, year in and year out, on destroying ONE SINGLE FUCKING MAN.

competing establisments

This. I'll vote Trump again, love that dude

This is patently untrue.

>but Steve Bannon is right

Attached: 1661569653880770.jpg (203x248, 9.22K)

Why don't you try disproving it

>This is patently untrue.
Revisionist history needs longer time spans loser. We remember PERFECTLY WELL what things were like only a couple of years ago.

Attached: hardtofigure.jpg (881x494, 103.77K)

"Liberals" are the establishment. That includes dems and neocons. Two groups that have been passing power back in forth for decades.

Well, for one, Trump and his buddy Putin managed to get Syria shelled into oblivion.

>no wars

Steve Bannon is a fat, unshaven, ugly liar who smells like a steaming hot pile of baby shit.

KYS first

>"Liberals" are the establishment
When Trump was withholding defense payments to Ukraine unless they reopen that bullshit lawsuit, originated by a puppet of Putin's, against the son of a political rival.

I miss the days when republicans were only that corrupt, too.

>Steve Bannon
another Trumper in prisonĀ©

>unless they reopen that bullshit lawsuit
They didn't and they still got the funding.
You good bro? Why lie

>Durrhurr let's forget the Obama economy and credit it to Trump

>I don't know what the verb 'withholding' means.

Attached: NoMoney4U.png (1438x856, 706.41K)

>I love revisionist history

gas was actually pretty expensive far into Trump's only term as President
it was expensive even after he fondled the Saudi Arabian glowing orb
I remember that, too bad some dumb bitch on twitter doesn't

They didn't open a lawsuit, and they got funding. So why be upset unless Biden is hiding something? I guess Hunter Biden is naturally a great energy savant in Ukraine while Biden was the VP huh

Oil went negative for the first time ever because of US drilling. Glad you remember that too

>durrhurr let's forget the Biden economy and blame everything on Trump
Nice argument