I watched The Big bang Theory with the laugh track edited out and still laughed. What does this mean?

I watched The Big bang Theory with the laugh track edited out and still laughed. What does this mean?

Attached: p185554_b_v10_az.jpg (1536x2048, 764.14K)

you're a boomer now

Attached: bait max.gif (625x626, 528.84K)

your standards are low

God, this show sucked. You make a show that's basically nerd blackface and then never even fully commit to that because normalfag audience. What a waste.

Please believe I'm not like a reddit IFL science faggot. I just fucking hate how the leading theory about how the universe was created now is forever linked to this fucking garbage sitcom. I'm hoping god shows himself or they find out the big bang was bullshit so I can stop being reminded of this. Think about that, the theory of the birth of the universe is there alongside the worst show in existence on search pages.

Your life is basically nerd blackface

And to make things worse there are people out there that thought this show was going to bring MGTOW into the mainstream.

You are a faggot though.

Attached: 1662699500922351.gif (300x186, 444.94K)

When Sheldon knocked on the door three times and proceeded to say "Penny", I nearly died laughing. He did it again, which sent me to the floor in a stupor of comedic relief. Upon the third iteration of this well crafted joke, I brushed the brink of unconsciousness as my mind; I was sent into a seizure from the spectacular windfall God himself bestowed on humanity.

and when he finally revealed the reason why he does this act, which is not out of autistic crappery, I broke down crying!!!

Oh my god this faggot actually watches it

I fucking had to, my mom loves this shit and she thinks I'm a real life Sheldon.

Attached: ange-venus-jandi-lin-kitty-jung-3.jpg (1070x1600, 329.22K)

wait it's not his autism? why does he do it then

oh no faggot, you're gonna have to look that shit up for yourself

Attached: anasheya10.jpg (751x1200, 307.07K)

way too much effort for a shitty show

That means you're an idiot with the attention span of a child

ok, I'm a massive faggot and I suck chad dicks on the regular.

He does this because one time as a kid he walked in on his dad fucking a woman that wasn't his mom.

Attached: button.gif (500x375, 487.98K)

hot and hot, thanks user

Too bad the Big Bang Theory is going the way of the dodo and Plasma cosmology is back on the menu.
Also, that show was lame

I just watch it because penny and Bernadette make me hard

They are both old and hideous now

Fag