Reminder you need to get your updated vaccine every 8 weeks from now on

Reminder you need to get your updated vaccine every 8 weeks from now on.

twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/status/1568655342044577796

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (895x921, 153.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aafp.org/family-physician/patient-care/prevention-wellness/immunizations-vaccines/immunization-schedules/adult-immunization-schedule.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are literally killing their base. Fuckin lol, keep going.

Why am I hearing about covid and masks again all of the sudden?

Dems are niggers

MAGAtards love the apple flavor

Attached: B08VDQPC9B.jpg (500x108, 16.03K)

lol, if these authoritarians wanna chase me out of a job, I'm fine with wilderness living. Come get me.

>8 weeks in perpetuity

Attached: spider-man vomit.gif (375x211, 951.67K)

Hi instigator jew

>jew

Attached: 1605200862667.jpg (363x380, 54.83K)

newsflash: no one gives a shit about your worthless existence.

likewise.

no u first

booster shit is annoying but tbf she didn't say "every" 8 weeks, just that it's a new shot you should have at least 8 weeks from the old one.
Of course there could be another "new" shot later, but this sounds like a one time thing

>sounds like a one time thing
On top of how many shots you already had? Please don't tell me you believe in all this shit...

>Please don't tell me you believe in all this shit...
no I believe in Facebook mommy bloggers

Attached: no.jpg (400x484, 48.44K)

@berniespofforth is a bog standard right wing anti vaxxer bot account

It's an election year and the only other thing people want to talk about is civil war so they're gonna run the previous game plan and hope the problem just goes away.

One time as in about once a year, which puts it in normal range of other recommended adult shots:
aafp.org/family-physician/patient-care/prevention-wellness/immunizations-vaccines/immunization-schedules/adult-immunization-schedule.html

Election coming up, they need "emergency powers" to do their election fuckery

just get covid its no worse than a mild cold lmao i've had hangovers that were worse

Thank god you are dying off

Attached: B7004DCF-3E73-40CB-9F8B-5ACBF85F1E3E.jpg (800x869, 183.37K)

Wasn't ivermectin just recently added to the list of possible treatments for covid by the NIH in the last couple of weeks, saying now that it would be worth testing in clinical trials? This was a far cry from the "it's a bullshit horse medication" narrative that was around before, and seems like what medical professionals probably should have been saying from the start. "Do tests, figure it out" certainly sounds scientific, unless you believe in a different kind of "science"

>Why am I hearing about covid and masks again all of the sudden?
MAGAs suddenly don't want to talk about Trump and
J6
NY tax evasion
Mar-A-Lago classified documents

so is the "white" population in the US

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-10 at 20-28-36 False posts claim US health agency has started recommending ivermectin against Covid.png (1131x822, 103.37K)