Corey Harrison died at exactly 4:35am PST from a drug overdose...

Corey Harrison died at exactly 4:35am PST from a drug overdose. He was found unresponsive in his Malibu Beach hotel room by the cleaning staff.

Rick Harrison, father of Corey, told the press that "he didn't deserve this. Whoever gave my son drugs is going to pay. He wasn't an addict. He just wanted to have a good time".

Corey leaves behind a wife and 8 children.

Memorial services will be held at The Green Apple Church for Green Apple Disciples, located on 4818 Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA.

The family has requested fans of Corey to give them space while they deal with their tragic loss.

Corey's last text message was to his dad, Rick. He told Rick that "heaven gained an angel". No further details on whether or not this was regarding his own death or not.

"I texted my son Corey last night. We were talking about NFL season and he mentioned something about heaven gaining an angel. I just dismissed it as Corey being Corey. He was always a sweet kid. When I woke up I heard the news and I cried" says Rick Harrison.

Attached: harrison-corey-image.jpg (300x300, 21.46K)

Don't mind me.

Kill yourself

I've been screaming and shitting for the past 6 hours.

IM SCREAMING

good it seems the fentanyl I sold him did its job

I’M WHISPERING

im making hushed noises

Literally sobbing upon hearing the news.

Miss you big guy.

MOANING

Milhouse will never be a meme you faggot.

CURRENTLY SCREAMING

Kill yourself first femboy

I got the news as I was walking home from work and saw all the protestors in front of the Planned Parenthood abortion clinic walking away and dropping their signs. Most were crying, all were shuffling like zombies, their pain palpable, like their souls had all been mugged by filthy niggers, reeking of shit and menthol. I asked one what had happened, what was going on and she told me that there was no point, no reason, who would ever want to bring new life into this world. Let them murder their babies, Better this way. Another said, It's Hoss, citizen. He died today, 25 minutes ago in Malibu. I laughed awkwardly, my intellect in denial, the pain too raw. I said that wasn't funny and she just said, no, it isn't. Just then the air raid sirens starting going off and I saw a distraught driver crash into a fire hydrant, screaming and bashing at their steering wheel. Like a sick choreography staged by the Lord of Hell himself fires started becoming visible on the horizon and a poor tortured souls landed among us, having tossed himself from the top of a third story parking garage. He was the lucky one. He's the one who has escaped the pain.

:'(

So sad, I'm hre for you

thank you. we will all need each other in these trying times.

I was there when they gave Rick the news.

Attached: E29AC92E-8847-4217-ACEB-331FD17FD91C.gif (220x203, 264.85K)

please tell us he's going to be ok....

First it was shock. Then he was SCREAMING

Attached: 7FDC335C-4C16-47DE-85B8-2FF0471595BC.gif (220x233, 202.03K)