What’s a good way to approach a girl at the bar without making it weird? For context, we both are regulars there...

What’s a good way to approach a girl at the bar without making it weird? For context, we both are regulars there, but we’ve never been properly introduced. I overheard a few weeks ago that her bf had broken up with her and I saw her on Tinder yesterday so I know she’s single and looking for a relationship. I also know from the bartender that she’s very shy, as am I, and she goes there because she feels safe, so I don’t want to approach her in a way that scares her and makes her feel like her hangout spot isn’t safe anymore.

Attached: CE2B77F1-145B-475D-BFF5-BDE15A945F14.jpg (737x450, 27.89K)

Attached: 10038.jpg (531x499, 25.34K)

Just don’t be weird, approach her and mention that you saw her on tinder, she’s clearly looking to meet someone so just walk up to her, grab her by the back of her neck and ask if you can buy her a drink.

Just drug her then you don't have to worry about being weird

Jesus christ man just be normal. When you approach her, do it from a side angle, dont stand directly in front of her, use a bladed stance.

Introduce yourself, dont even mention tinder. Tell her youve seen her a couple times here and you thought itd be nice to introduce yourself, then let the conversation carry from there.

Dont be weird and awkward, speak strong and confidently. Make sure you smile.

And whatever you do dont listen to this motherfucker. Horrible advice.

''Hey, i've seen you here a few times, how you doing?''
*pulls up a chair*
''Ayo bartender, X for me, and...what would you like to drink? sorry, i didn't catch your name?''

Ta. fucking da.

Honestly you lot are so fucking cringe.

Fuck buying bitches drink thats simp behavior. You dont need that to get pussy, but ill admit it improves your chances.

How was my advice horrible? You sound like a virgin.

give her a note that reads "do you like anyone in the bar as more than a friend?" with checkboxes for yes/no.
when she looks back at you after reading it, make extreme eye contact and immediately drink an entire beer in one go and then kick a chair as hard as you can

enjoy ur sex

literally just approach her and ask if you can buy her a drink.
don't treat it like some BIG HUGE ORDEAL and sweat all over yourself and spill your spaghetti
literally just act like you're trying to make a new friend, not like your life depends on getting inside her pussy like a psycho

I forgot to mention that she usually comes in after I’ve already been there for a bit and she usually gets one drink and then leaves, it’d feel weird to me to get up from my seat just to move closer to her

>it's weird to notice women and approach them
well you're fucked then, I guess

Plop your dick on her table as a way to break the Ice you fucking autist.

It’s weird for a shy guy to get up and move clean across the other side of the bar to go talk to a shy girl who probably is content to be left alone, yes

die alone faggot

Make me, bitch

you're making yourself lmao no one else has to do anything

Not doing what you tell me to, fuck you

Attached: 9877984B-8907-40D2-A378-B61F2A2B864C.jpg (1076x804, 101.06K)

breathe oxygen, dumb fuck

All of these idiots are giving you bad advice on purpose or they have never been to a bar
What you have to do is just be a cool guy. Eventually your paths will cross and if you've maintained the cool guy façade it should be really easy. If anything she'll be all up on you. But if you weren't a cool guy to begin with, you can't change that and will probably have to settle for simping. I've picked up tons of ass at the bar by just being a quiet, reserved cool guy. I drink with my friends, we laugh, we smoke and that's it. Most of the lays I've gotten from the bar have approached me

>grab her by the neck
fucking Any Forums lol. yeah grab her by the neck, OP

I would just walk up to her and mention how you’ve seen her in the place before but have never been formally introduced. Then just see where the conversation goes from there. Worst case scenario she tells you to fuck off and you move on with your life. No need to overthink the interaction.

Offer to show her your box of kittens that you keep in your truck parked outside in the alley.

I used to dwell on girls, how to ask them out, being single and lonely, then getting into a relationship and missing my freedom and wanting to be single again.

Then one day I started taking morphine and life has been wonderful and I don't give a shit about relationships and all that crap. All I need to be concerned about is getting more morphine. Life is so much more simple now!

Attached: Eugenia Cooney.jpg (1142x823, 204.58K)